17

KATHRYNS POV:

"Kathryn as much as i want to back there and help Hayes i cant because i have to keep you safe!" Cameron said as he pushed me into a black S.U.V.

"I know Cam.." i sob, Cameron starts the truck and drives off

"I know that you want to make sure he's okay but trust me if you were still in that room, you would've been taken" he says

"uhh Cam where are we going?" i ask because honestly where could we go

"We're going to a place where no one can find you"

HAYES'S POV:

All i see is a fist come towards my face then everything went black. I flutter my eyes open, i can see but its blurry. I see a tall figure swing his arm then another person drop to the ground. I try to prop my self up with my elbow then stand up but I stumble back down to the ground. Then another person kneel down in front of me. I still couldn't see well, it was like looking through a dirty fish bowl.

"Hhhaayyyesss" they were saying but it was in slow motion, I put my hand on my head because there was a sharp pain in the back of my head. Two people a man and a woman, wearing white shirts and navy blue pants, come over and kneel in front of me. One of them waved a flashlight in front of my eyes. They kept talking to me and asking me questions, the slow motion was gradually starting to go away. they each grab one of my arms and pull me up, I stand with them but wobble when i walk. Another person wheels a wheelchair over and they place me in it. By now the slow motion was almost gone and I'm starting to remember what happened.

"Do you remember what happened?" the woman asks

"umm uh I think i got punched and hit my head on the floor" i answer back trying to recall the moment

"Okay well we are going to take you to the hospital because you seem to have hit your head pretty hard, who would you like to come in the ambulance with you"

"ummm" was couldn't decide

"I will!" Nash says, he is one of the last people i would want with me right now but it doesn't matter at this point.

KATHRYNS POV:

Cameron and i ended up at a beach, but it was a good hour and a half away from the hotel. I was standing on one of the rocks on the jetty staring into the ocean. Since it was the middle of the day the sun was shining and as it hit my skin I felt the warmth. Cameron walked over and stood beside me, he turned his head to me.

"Kat I'm sure Hayes is okay" he says,i turn my head towards him

"How can you be so sure"

"Because Taylor was standing right there and we all know that Taylor would take a bullet for you"

"So even if Taylor beat the shit out of Garrett that doesn't change the fact that Hayes got punched in the face!"

"But kat.." Cameron was cut off by his phone ringing. He walked away and i just stood there letting thoughts cross my mind. Cameron walked back a few minutes later.

"Okay so Hayes is in the hospital" he starts

"What!"

"Let me finish! so Hayes is in the hospital beacuase he hit his head really hard when he fell. and Garrett got away before the cops showed up."

"We are going to the hospital to see Hayes!" i say and start walking to the car

"But Garrett is still out there and Taylor told me to.." i cut him off

"I don't care what Taylor said I'm going to see Hayes!"

"Whatever" he gives in

*skip car ride*

I run up the lady at the front desk with Cameron behind me.

"Hayes Grier" i say

"room 234" she says with a smile and i bolt for the elevator I'm surprisingly not scared of elevator's anymore.

"Kathryn you have to stay close to me" Cam says

"yea yea" when the doors open i jog down the hall searching for 234. I finally find it and step into the room. Taylor was in there and his eyes widened at the sight of me, when I turned the corner i saw Hayes sitting on the edge of the bed with a bandage rapped around his head. I rushed over and wrapped my arms around him he didn't hesitate to do the same.

"Hayes are you okay?!" I say into his shirt

"Kathryn why are you here"he says

"When Cam told me to you were in the hospital i made him take me" i lift my head so i was looking into his eyes, i heard footsteps behind me to i turned my head and say Cam

"Dude i told you to keep her away" Taylor says to Cam

"I tried! Shes not one to cooperate!" he says back and they all look at me

"What?" I say

"You shouldn't be here" Taylor says

"Well to bad because I am" I turn and face Hayes again "are you okay" i lean my forehead against his

"yea i just have a concussion"

"This is all my fault"

"Don't blame yourself for this"

"Well I'm gunna go get some food!" Taylor says

"Yea me too!" Cameron says, me and Hayes chuckle as they walk out

"I thought they wouldn't never leave" I say and lean in, he was caught off guard but quickly recovered. I was straddling his waist while he sat on the edge of the hospital bed. My arms rested on his shoulders while his hands gripped my waist. I pulled away and stared into his crystal blue eyes, Taylor walks back into the room.

"Sorry was I interrupting something" he says and turns around

"No! Taylor come back" I laugh and he sits in the chair in the corner.

"So what happened after I left?" i ask and I feel Hayes shift signaling that hes uncomfortable

(Hey ya'lllll! I hope you guys are enjoying the story! After this little incident i will be concentrating on their relationship for a little while. Love you alll!!!!!!)