Chapter 20

KATHRYNS POV:

I woke up and heard the drops of water hitting the floor from the shower. I look beside me and see that Taylor isn't there so I assume he's the one in the shower. I grab my phone and look at the time and I see that it's already 11:30! Wooh I slept in, I must have been tired from last night. I here the water stop running then Taylor walk out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh sorry I thought you were still asleep" he said

"It's alright..I have to shower too" I said walking into the bathroom. I take off my cloths and step into the hot water.

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and my hair. I realize that I left my cloths out there. I go to the door and open it a little.

"Taylor!" I yell

"Yea!!" He yells back

"I uh kinda left my cloths out there so don't look"

"Haha okay" he says and I quickly run over to my suitcase I grab dark wash Hollister jeans and a black silk tank top, I also grab my bra and thong. I turn around and realize that Taylor is looking right at me.

"Taylor!" I tell again

"Who you wearing those for" he laughs

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell/laugh and walk back into the bathroom. I change into my cloths and then start to blow dry my hair. Once all my hair is dry I pull the front of hair to the top and create a poof. I pull out my make-up bag and start to do my make-up. I put on winged top eyeliner and bottom eyeliner on my water line, I apply mascara to my bottom and top lashes, and then use a nude color for my eye shadow. I looked better than usual so I know I'm gunna get a lot of comments from the boys today. I step out of the bathroom and over to my suitcase with all my shoes in it.

"Hey Kat do you wanna go get some..wooh" Taylor turns the corner and sees me

"Why do you always do that" I laugh

"Uhh do what?"

"You start talking and then stop midsentace"

"Because I was starin- NO I was and admiring you" he recovers

"Whatever" I laugh and grab my black Steve madden combat boots "what were you going to say"

"What- Oh- umm do you wanna go get lunch before the show."

"Yea sure just let me finish lacing my boots" I said while finishing the first boot

"Okay" he laughs and sprays cologne on as I finish the second boot. I stand up and stand next to Taylor. I pull my phone out from my back pocket and go to the camera. I put my flash on and we take a picture of us doing the duck face. I post it on Instagram with the caption Lunch with this idiot and we start to walk down the the hall. When we get to the lobby Taylor said that he needed to go the bathroom so I leaned up against the wall and scrolled through Instagram.

HAYES's POV:

I saw Kathryn sitting in the lobby she looked really good, I was just about to go over by her when i see Taylor walk over to her. She gets up and he slings his arm around her shoulder then they walk out of the hotel. I stood there shocked what was she doing with Taylor. I was getting really mad so I stormed back to my room. Nash was in there and he asked me what was wrong but I snapped at him.

****

****

****

KATHRYNS POV:

When me and Taylor got back from lunch we just hung out in our room until magcon. I was sitting next to Nash and Jack in the limo on our way to the venue.

"Hey Nashyy" I said and poked his cheek

"Shut up" He laughs

"Someones grumpy"

"And someone is to cheery, oh and bye the way do you know why my brother is being an ass"

"No whats up with him"

"I dont know hes not alkig to anybody and when he does hes being an ass"

"I talk to him" I say and glance over at him. He was staring at me with a blank expresion and then looked away when i turned my head. I narrowed my eyes at him but he wasn't looking so it didn't matter. I felt the limo come to a stop and we all piled out. When we got inside the venue the guys went on stage for sound check and I just sat and watched. I didn't see Hayes at all but I thought he just needed to blow off some steam and be alone for a while. My dad came over and told me that the show was about to start so I had to go back stage I walked back there and Hayes was now where to be found. I walked over the guys and found Nash.

"Hey Nash"

"Hey Kat"

"I can't find Hayes anywhere" I told him

"Crap, alright let's go look for him" he said and we started walking. We walked in the back of the venue and there was no trace of him.

"Nash I don't think we're-" I was saying but we turned a corner and we found him...

"A/N I know this is short but my brother took the laptop so I didn't have much time to right this. I LEFT A CLOFF HANGER!! I hope you guys are enjoying the story!! Love you allll❤️"