She feels insecure

A/n: fluff

Y/n's Pov:

It was after lunch and I couldn't find my girlfriend Hermione anywhere I say goodbye to Ginny and start searching for her. I looked in the library the common room and her room but I didn't find her I was about to ask Harry for the map when I heard the familiar whimper from an abandoned hall I took my chances and entered the place and saw Hermione looking out of a large window.

Y/n:"Mione what are you doing here?" she turns to you with tears in her eyes this broke your heart and you rushed over to her and hold her.

He:"Why are you with me Y/n"

Y/n:"What?"

He:"Why are you with me you are a pureblood you could be with Ginny or Luna or anyone else instead of a mudblood like me."

Y/n:"Don't you ever say something like that about yourself Mione you are smart kind and bloody brilliant you make me laugh and smile every day sure I am a pureblood but that doesn't mean anything to me, Mione. I love you because you are you" she turns towards you and smiles you hold her cheek and bring her face into a kiss a sweet and gentle kiss that reassured Hermione you two pull away moments later.

Y/n:"What would make you think of such things like that"

He:" One of the Slytherins told me about your family all married purebloods and I was thinking about us and it just got all twisted."

Y/n:"well I promise you I am nothing like my family, after all, I am the only Gryffindor in my family history." Hermione giggles and you two look out the large window.

############################################################################