Passing time

A/n:fluff

NO ONE'S POV:

For the past few weeks it has been nothing but downpour rain with all the others gone off for the holiday(Harry, Ginny, and Ron went to Rons place)you and Hermione had to find something to occupy your time you two already managing to have read the entire library where at a loss for what to do until something hit you, you two were cuddling  in your room when you flicked the radio on and stood from your place sending Hermione back into the couch she giggled and sat back up.

He:" What are you doing" you offer a hand

Y/n:"Dance with me Granger" you spoke she raised an eyebrow but smirked and took your hand you pull her into your body and start swaying gently to the song she laughed and wrapped her arms around your neck you encircle her waist her being slightly shorter than you, she stood on your feet and followed along. the song faded out but you two kept dancing slowly till the music was nothing but a small echo in the large room.

Y/n:"Thank you for staying with me Mione I haven't even thought about them once" Hermione smiled softly she knew you and your family haven't spoken for years and was happy to get your mind off the past it was starting to get late now but you two didn't want this to end but sadly your brains gave in and you both called it a night in a swift flick y/n turned off the music and you two crawled back into y/n bed and drifted off to sleep.

#######################################################################