Ron jokes about you

A/n: being a popular Ravenclaw and good looking draws attention to you

No One's Pov:

It was early in the morning on a Saturday so the great hall was full of kids chatting and eating Hermione and her friends chattered amongst themselves. They were talking about positions when a group of giggles erupted from the Ravenclaws table the girls parted by like the red sea reviling y/n practicing a simple charm. Her wand moved effortlessly through her long digits as pink and gold sparks flew through the air. All the younger girls swooned as y/n focused on her magic.

Ro: "Oh look it's a wild y/n spotted in her natural habitat as you can see the ravenclaw's has many followers" Ron teased Hermione glared at him he snickered and returned to conversation with Harry. Hermione only rolled her eyes and continued to snack on the chips in front of her. she looked up briefly from her book under her nose and made eye contact with you. You smile and swirl your wand more the sparks erupted from the wand and it formed a sparkling heart Y/n took the heart into her palm and blew it towards Hermione the heart gently swirls around her face the sweet smell of strawberry entered her nose. after the white mist cleared you smirked at her and excused herself from the table and approached Hermione.

Y/n: "Hey," she says with a smile.

#############################################################################