You wake up

A/n: Hermione stayed by your side (the war took a toll on you) 

No one's Pov:

it has been two weeks since the battle of Hogwarts and you still lay asleep in the hospital wing as everyone waits for you to awake. The wing has been a revolving door of concerned friends and family but one person sat in the same chair for weeks. Hermione refuses to leave you alone for a second barely eating or sleeping. This is one of the rare times she has slept in the weeks after the war she had rested her head down on the bed and let the sleep take over. It was rather fitful and didn't last long because she woke to the scratch words of you.

Y/n:"Mione" her head shot up from the bed and she looked up at your scared face she smiled the biggest smile and held onto your waist you rubbed her tense shoulders and relinquished at the feeling of her body on yours after so long. Hermione looks up at you and with her feer hand caresses the side of your face.

He:"You're back I knew you'de come back to me"

Y/n:"I could never leave you" as you said that all the pain comes back and you sigh painfully 

Y/n:"oww" Hermione let go of you and stood up fearful

Y/n:"Merlin's beard what happened"

He:"You don't remember"

Y/n:"I remember Bellatrix firing a jink at me and missing but that's all"

He:"The jinks hit a part of the wall and it came crashing down on you they thought you were dead but you screamed out and we found you Harry and Ron carried you to the hospital wing and you've been asleep since then but you're okay now" you nod your body still aching badly Hermione saw the discomfort in your face.

He:"I'll go get the nurse"

Y/n:" Thank you"

###########################