Quidditch accident

A/n: you get flung off your broom

Y/N'S POV:

it was halfway through the final moments of the Slytherin vs Gryffindor Quidditch match we were down by ten and the Slytherin seeker and Harry was closing in the golden sinch. Angelina had just passed me the quaffle I was swerving past two Slytherin chasers and make a shot for the third hop I had launched the quaffle to the goal before I could score I was sent plummeting to the ground a sharp pain on the left side of my head. I heard screaming before I blacked out.

NO ONE'S POV:

Madam Hooch and Professor Dumbledore rased down to the field at this point all the flyers had landed and were huddled around Y/n unconscious forme Hermione pushed through the children fighting off droves of people to get to her hurt girlfriend. Once down to the Quidditch field and saw many teachers crowded around y/n unconscious forme.

He:" Let me through I need to help her" she pushed through and reaches her girlfriend who was out cold as blood trickled down the side of her face.

Professor M: " miss granger we need to get her to the infirmary now" Hermione brushed some hair away and caressed the crimson stained cheek she nods softly and they carry her off. While everyone was distracted and Slytherin was celebrating Hermoine sent a lock leg spell behind her and hit the beater that sent the bludger into y/n head.

################################################################################

that will teach him.