Hermione watches her wife

A/n: proud wifie

No One's Pov:
It has been years since the great wizard war and everything had fallen into a type of normal routine. You two had bought flourish and bolts and it has been successful ever since. A year before buying the bookshop you and Hermione got married and are in the prosses of adopting a baby to grow their family. 

It was a regular day at the shop when a group of young kids entered your shop looking for their school books  Hermione was with a customer while y/n cleaned up the shop y/n noticed one of the smaller kids looking around kind of lost y/n set down the broom and went over to the young girl.

Y/n:" hey what's wrong"

Lg:"I can't find my brother and his friends" the little girl began to tear up when y/n gave a smile.

Y/n:"oh don't worry we'll find them" you took out your wand and made a tissue apear and dance to the little girl she giggled and took the tissue whipping her eyes y/n stood up and looked around spotting the boys on the second level she produces her wand again and brings the boys books down the stairs and over to the register the boys smiled and walked down the stairs the oldest looking boy took the little girls hand and lead her to the register where Hermione rang them up while they where leaving the litrle girl turned around and waved y/n goodbye y/n winked and a lolypop apeared infront of the girl the girl smiled and took the candy waving once more.

Hermione watched happily from her post y/n turned back to her and blew a kiss to her then went back to cleaning the small shop.

##########################################################################