Chapter 6

Lukes POV

Leah and I had a great few months at our new home. But of course now that there was no bad people, other things had time to come out.

"Leah, sweetie will you go get the mail for daddy?"

"No." She said firmly.

"Hm? What was that?" I said as I raised my eyebrow at her.

"No Dad! I SAID NO!!" Leah screamed at the top of her lungs.

I clenched my jaw and looked at her.

"Just leave me ALONE!" She screamed.

"Little miss. You should have stopped after N- and changed that answer to yes."

She went and got the mail. Coming back in and over to me where I saw next to the fireplace in my chair working. I reached my hand out for it and she threw it straight off into the fire.

"LEAH MARIE! ROOM! NOW!" I yelled, losing my patience with this new attitude of hers.

She ran to her room. Frustrated I got up and grabbed my phone. I checked my messages. I had many urgent messages from Jack.

"They're coming for you!"

"Lucas answer your phone!!"

"This is not funny Luke. Get Leah safe."

"I'm almost there."

"Lucas Robert Hemmings."

"CALL"

"ME"

"NOW"

"IT'S"

"URGENT"

My stomach churned I called Jack quickly. He answered upon the third ring.

"LUCAS!!" He screamed at me.

"Okay, Okay I'm sorry. Leah was being defiant again... What's happening??"

"They've pinned Leah's kidnappers murder on you. They're coming to take you back."

"I did kill him. They took my daughter."

"Yeah but they do not know that."

"Oh no... I've gotta go they're here. Leah's in her hiding place." I said as I hung up quickly as men with guns burst through my door. I stood and raised my hands. Many of them pointing their guns at me while another few handcuffed me.

Reluctantly I went with them. In the back of their police van they stripped me of my clothes and forced a jumpsuit onto me... The same jumpsuit that I had last time I was in this situation.

"Well. Let's take a look here at your file Hemmings." They said as I was sitting handcuffed on the floor. I could feel the Psychotic look coming back.

"You've previously been charged to the murder of Maddison Hemmings. And Now, the murder of Taylor Kaden. And you fled the country after you did." He said as he stood up.

"It was to protect my daughter. They took her."

"Yeah right. Enough with the excuses Hemmings." And with that his foot harshly hit my head making everything go dark.