Part 11

Everything seems to slowed down.

You charged at the old man , the other hunters rushed to protect the old man , but you took care of them in a blink of eye.

Your sword pierced through the old man eye , right before the blood of the other hunters reaches the ground.

More than 20 bodies collapsed onto the ground together behind you.

One of the wolves pounced on you , you fell and dropped your sword. The wolf opened its mouth. You blocked it with your arm.

" Erghhh!! " The wolf bite is so strong that its teeth stabbed into your flesh.

You tried to reach your sword , but it's too far away.

Suddenly , an arrow shot down the wolf. You quickly stood up and turned to the one that saves you.

It's Tzuyu. Her hands holding a bow from one of the hunters corpse , her posture is awkward but it's a clean shot. The arrow hit the wolf heart.

" Your highness... "

" Wow , I'm actually quite good with this. " Tzuyu is amazed of herself too.

You ran to Elizabeth , she became really weak. The poison is killing her.

" ____ ... I .... " Elizabeth tried to speak.

" Don't talk.. I'll carry you back , our doctor can cure you. " You said. You carried her body onto your back. " Hang in there. "

*** SCENE CHANGE ***

The air rushes through your face , zipping through trees and bushes.

You checked on Tzuyu , she's following you behind on her horse. She stares at you , then looked the other way.

" Hyah !! " You whipped the horse , making it to go faster.

You reached your country. You pulled your horse and stopped. Tzuyu stopped beside you too.

" Oh.. " Tzuyu gasped.

Our country was wrecked badly , fire and ashes everywhere.

" Stay close. " You said to Tzuyu. Both of you got down from the horse.

Tzuyu loaded her bow with an arrow and followed you behind.

The town is almost fully destroyed. But no bodies or survivor is found.

" Let's head to the castle. " You said. Tzuyu nodded.

The castle is still the same , it's the only building that is untouched.

You and Tzuyu walked in , both of your footsteps echoed in the hall.

CLANNGGG !

A sound is heard underground. You and Tzuyu looked at each other , then head to the sound.

" _____ ? " A voice asked.

" Who's there ? " You asked.

The lights turned on , all the villager and army appeared in front of you. They saw you and Tzuyu and start cheering.

" We are safe !! " " They're back !! "

" What happen here ? " You asked one of the guard.

" An army attacked us as soon as our King has fallen , they're too strong , we couldn't fight back. "

" Which army ? " You asked.

" I'm not sure... All of them wore mask with dark purple armour... and they're really strong. " The guard is terrified.

" No need to fear anymore , as I , Princess Tzuyu will take over the throne and protect my people ! " Tzuyu said.

Everyone cheered.

You stared at her , she's more confident now , you know that she'll be a great ruler for the country.

*** SCENE CHANGE ***

It's been 3 months since you and Tzuyu came back. The village is rebuilt and everyone is living in peace again.

You stood aside while Tzuyu practice her archery.

She pulled the string , aiming at the target. Everything became quiet , even the birds stopped singing. She let go of the string , the arrow flew gracefully and landed on bullseye.

" Nice shot , your highness. " You clapped.

" It was nothing. " Tzuyu smiled.

A guard ran to us.

" Sir , Your Highness , we have visitors. "

You and Tzuyu looked at each other.

" Who could it be ? " Tzuyu asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continue....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~