PEACE

Hi guys. So yeah I messed up. I'm so sorry if I didn't have enough spirit to continue writing this, prolly because I don't get enough reads and I badly don't want to plummet somewhere else rather than some stinkin... whatever. So yeah. I'm sorry, I just had a writer's block and I know it's not excusable but please bear with me. Right now I'm working on a new story because I just finished reading a book and it fired me up like a sort of inspiration so my overly-enthused self regarding Maybe, Probably, Perhaps, Possibly kind of depleted.  And I promise I will get back to writing this story again. I am taking an oath that I will resume this story but right now I just want you to support my other story and I swear I will not cut off the momentum there like how I did right now. I'm really really sorry. But as I said, I'll get back to this. I just have to feed my soul and quench the unquenchable thirst for writing something like my new story which is actually entitled DULL. Although the title may sound boring, I swear it's ironically constructed (you terribly know how I love oxymoron and paradox). It's gonna keep you at the edge of your seats. I swear you're gonna love it as much as you did in this story (if you did). Sorry again. If there's anything that you can do to fire my rep some more to pursue this story, it's through supporting me. Sorry again. A million sorries to all of you. But I'd get back. Just hold on a bit. Thanks, labyu! I hope Kisses and Edward would have a happier ending lol.

XOXO

DoubleDuchess

P.S.: One question though: should I change the cover of the story? 'Cause I think it's, I don't know, kind of lame? Tell me what you think though