Oops Dang

Lol! Hello, peeps! Yes, it's been some time, it's been some time. My sorry ass doesn't even have the guts to explain what happened. *sighs* Oh well, I think KissWard's not happening anytime soon and all my pan- and submarine-related inspiration well kind of ran out of water. I know, it sucks. But you gotta deal with the pain or the pain will deal with you. That's just how all of these works.

Anyhow, can I just ask you guys one thing? What's that one thing that you're holding on to that somehow, all this time, you still haven't given up on them yet? Is someone even fighting for them still? 

This ship is truly a pitiful waste. Kisses and Edward have been through an awful lot of things inside the house and should be more than what they are right now. It sucks to know that they'll only ever gonna be friends. Or less. No thanks to the shunning world of stardom.

I guess my heart just aches too much at the loss of this once-glorious love team that I ran out of juices to use for my writing. It just totally sucks. I hated how their story turned out. I wish I could make a better one for 'em.

Anyways, maybe I'll resume this some other time? I don't know. Who knows? Maybe tomorrow night a miracle would happen and Kisses and Edward would star as a love team in a movie together. Ha! What wishful thinking.

So, just because I'm ending this (sort of), doesn't mean I'm not a pan anymore. Hah, the yellow submarine will continually sail in my one hell of a drowned self. I will always love this ship and maybe I won't stop loving this ship. We've had our glorious days, most of which were too painfully sweet to let go of, and now it's time to accept the bitter and ugly fact that maybe this is all there is to it. I hate to admit that what we've fought for wasn't the thing that ended up in the end but hey, we did meet each other right? And I think that's more than a good MO to establish upon. 

I love the people in here, just as how I love Kisses and Edward. Maybe I'll never stop loving them, or maybe I would. Who knows? All that's certain is that I am grateful for having been part of this fandom because this one taught me love, pain, and patience. Patience, most of all. I've learned a lot and I will forever treasure it till the end.

No words could amount to how grateful I am for having been part of this family. I love KissWard, and though my mind will forget, I know my heart would continually love them with its yellow tint and pancake.

Someday in the near future, when we'd be sailing uncharted seas and Kisses and Edward would be older, they'd still feel the whisper of our hearts as we chant their mantra. 

We are pans forevermore.

xOXo,

DoubleDuchess