Chapter 1

Cree

I was sitting on the couch watching American Dad and the doorbell rung.

"Hey Cree!" Marissa said as I opened the door. "Hey boo," May said walking in right behind her. "Wassup?" I asked following them o the kitchen. "Soo... I need to re-up on some kush." May said. "Me too" Marissa mumbled as she shoved chips in her mouth. "Aight." I said snatching the chip bag out Marissa's hand. We walked out and got into my black 2014 Cadillac. I cranked the engine, turned on the radio, an Main Chick was playing so I turnt it all the way up.

"I don't know your name, but you heard my name!" I sang loud as hell. "Oh no" May said laughing with Marissa. "Haha.. now if I got him then y'all wouldn't be laughing. "You gone have him in jail." Marissa said laughing harder. They were already seventeen, and my birthday isn't until October.

When we reached Compton I parked my car on the corner across from the basketball court and waled across the street to Nico. He customized cars, including Chris Brown's, so he's like my big bro. "We bout to go get our supply." Riss said walking way with May. "Wassup Nico, would you make my truck matte black for me?" I asked. "Sure Angel, I'll get right on it."

I turned around to go find May and Riss, and I could have sworn I saw Chris Brown smile at me. I turned around and walked back over to Nico. "That is not who I think it is" I said trying to keep from turning around. "It sure is. What? You finally gone let somebody fuck?" Nico said laughing. "Bye wetback." I joked, walking towards Chris, his friends, and my friends.

Chris

I'm sitting on the basketball court benches with Trell and Mijo and a huge Cadillac rolled up. I watched as three girls got out of it. Two came towards Trell, probably to buy some weed, but the one tha caught my eye walked over to Nico. She was caramel skinned with curly hair and was about 5'4.

"Aye, who that? I ain't seen her before." I asked. "Angel" Trell said like everyone should know. "Call her Cree since you don't know her like that" Mijo said. "Or Jailbait" Trell said and laughed. When she turned around I smiled at her and she walked back to Nico, only to walk towards us again.

"Hi." she said smiling nervously at me. "Wassup baby?" I asked making her blush. "About that.. Y'all we need to find something to do for a couple of hours while Nico works on my car." she said. Her voice was so low you could barely hear it. "Well what can we do?" the asian one asked. "How bout y'all spend the day with us?" I interjected. Cree noticed the smirk on my face and smiled. "I guess," she said looking away. "Yay!" the mexican one screamed. "So we gonna go now?" the asian one asked. "Lets learn names first.. niggas why y'all so quiet?" I asked Mijo and Trell. "We know em already." Trell said sparking up. "Angel just act like she can't speak," Mijo said smirking at Cree and she giggled. The hell?

"Hey Mijo.. Chris this is Marissa" she said pointing to the asian one. "and this is May" she said pointing to the mexican one. "Alright then, leggo" I said walking towards my lamborghini. Cree got in the passenger side of my car, Marissa got in Trell's, and May got in Mijo's, but I need to ask Mijo something so I ran over to him before he left.

"Nigga please don't tell me you fucked Cree." I whispered so May didn't hear me. "I didn't bruh, I ain't trying to get locked up." he laughed. "But I would." he said pulling off before I could say anything. I jogged back to my car and got in as Trell took off behind Mijo. "Hey Angel." I smiled as i followed Trell and Mijo to my house. "Hi," she said shyly. "I know yo beautiful ass ain't shy." I said putting my hand on her thigh. Bet she'll let me fuck before the sun sets. My hand slowly crept up her thigh. "I'm not shy." she said removing my hand from her bare thigh. I smiled because little did she know I like challenges.

A few minutes passed and we pulled up to my house. I texted Tyga and Kid Ink a while ago so they could meet up with us.Ty brought Chyna and Heather met up with us too. As I was leading everyone inside Nia was leaving. I didn't say anything, so she shot Cree an evil look. Cree just laughed and wrapped her arm around my waist. I'm getting closer to fucking her than I thought.