Final Chapter

Me and Chris have been together for about a month. The jealousy is worse, and we fight at least twice a week.

I'm pretty sure he's cheating on me, and if he's not then he sure as hell acts like it.

Today's his birthday and he said he just wants to relax at home but I threw him a surprise party anyway.

It's at 8:00 and I told everyone to be there early so they could surprise him.

"I gotta take this." Chris said getting up from the couch to talk in the kitchen. Which he always does lately.

I never listen to his conversations but I need to know if he's out here making me look like a fool.

"Yeah... matter of fact she's throwing me a party that she thinks I don't know about... you should come... it's at the Palace so I'll see you there?... aight love you." he said and hung up.

I cannot believe this nigga just invited that hoe to a party he wasn't even supposed to know about. As he walked in the living room I started throwing anything near me.

"Ouch! What the fuck?!" he said when I hit him in the head with the tv remote.

"I cannot believe you! Everything I do for you and you pull this shit!" I yelled as I thew a flower pot at him but he ducked and it missed.

"You gone calm the fuck down!" he demanded.

"No! I'm gonna get the fuck out! I'm done!" I shouted throwing a glass candle holder at his chest and walking upstairs.

I pulled out my suitcase and started throwing clothes in it. "Cree what are you doing?" Chris asked standing in the doorway.

"Obviously leaving." I said grabbing a duffel bag and putting shoes in there.

"You not going nowhere." Chris said sitting on the bed. I let out a little chuckle.

"Bet." I said zipping up my bags.

Chris grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to sit on the bed. I scooted over to keep space between us.

"Chris do you want me?" I asked staring at the floor.

"No." he mumbled. I got up and picked up my bags before he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"Chris what?! You just admitted you don't want me!" I screamed in his face.

"Stop yelling and I don't just want you.. I need you." he said calmly. I laughed at that cheesy ass line.

"Chris I'm done for real this time." I said running my hand through my now frizzy hair.

"No you not. We both know you just gone go over that nigga King's house and then I tell you 'I love you' and you'll come running back. That's how it always goes. And I swear to fuckin god if you fuck that-" he said before I cut him off.

"I probably will fuck him. You know why? Cause he's better than you. He's a man and you're a little selfish ass boy. And guess what else? His sex is better than-"

I don't know how I ended up on the floor but I took a wild guess when I felt a burning sensation on the right side of my face.

Chris looked mad enough to kill and I looked in the mirror on the ceiling. I saw a red handprint on my face and tears immediately fell from my eyes.

I didn't say anything. I just picked up my bags and headed to the door. Chris pulled them out of my hands and threw them on the floor. I tried slap him but he caught my hand and held the other one down too.

"Why are you leaving?" he asked lowly.

"Why am I leaving? Why the hell am I leaving?" I repeated. "Because you cheated on me AND you just hit me for the last damn time." I hollered trying to get out of his grip.