Chapter 4: Return of the Exes

The water was running over both of us and I was thinking of the most stupid shit. Like we really bout to get it on to Walk Thru? Thank Jesus I shaved yesterday. If he slips CJ in me I will die in this shower. He will literally have murdered that pussy.

"Chris I'm not ready." I said as I pulled away from out little make out session. He let me down looking disappointed and I got out the shower. He took off the basketball shorts he had on and took his shower. I didn't have any clothes so I put on one of his white nike muscle shirts that was tight on me and a red pair of his Nike baseball shorts.

When I walked down stairs I saw Chris had made breakfast for me. I ate and yelled for him to come down. "Coming!" Chris yelled and walked down stairs in a black shirts, dark jeans, and snakeskin vans.

He drove me to my house and I told him I'd see him later. It felt awkward after this morning.

"Bye babe." he said kissing me on the cheek before I got out the car. I unlocked my door and went to go talk to my mom who was in the kitchen washing dishes.

"Who was that?" my mom asked as she rinsed soap off a plate.

"Chris." I said low.

"Open your mouth and speak."

"Chris!" I said louder.

"Chris who? Where did you meet him? How long have you known him? Did you give him the punani?" she asked.

"Chris brown and no." I answered laughing.

"You think I'm playing?"

"No. The actual singer."

"Get out my face. You and these fantasies."

I walked out into the living room and the doorbell rung.

"Wassup bitch? You get a new boo and don't have friends no more?" Marissa asked walking in.

"Apparently" May said walking in behind her.

"What y'all want?" I laughed.

"Some quality ass time would be nice. Damn!" Marissa yelled.

"If you don't stop all that cussing I will beat yo little Chinese ass." My mom yelled from the kitchen making us laugh.

"She still don't know I'm Filipino." Marissa said pouting.

"Don't no one care except Antony." May laughed. Antony was Marissa's boo even though he had a girlfriend.

"Shut up. Can we go to the courts?" Marissa asked referring to Compton.

"Sure. Lets go" I said grabbing my car keys and heading to my escalade.

****

When we got there I saw Chris, Mijo, and Trell sitting on the court benches. I snuck up behind Chris and put my hands over his eyes so he could guess who while May and Riss took a seat on the bench next to them.

"Stephanie leave me the fuck alone." he sighed.

"Who the fuck is Stephanie?!" I yelled walking around the bench and getting in his face.

"This girl around your age that want me to fuck her." Chris said shrugging and turning me around, forcing me to sit on his lap.

"Speak of the devil." Trell said and Mijo laughed. I looked up and a mixed girl with black and burgundy hair was walking towards Chris and I.

"Hey Chris." She said running her hands through her hair.

"Bye." he said tightening his grip around my waist.