Chapter 10: Get An Abortion

Luckily no one was there and my mom was on a business trip for the next week.

When I walked inside I went straight to my room and took a shower. It's like I couldn't bring myself to tell the police what happened because I didn't want Chris to be accused of anything.

**** 1 week later

Camerin has been coming over everyday. I talk to no one but him. Sure Chris calls and texts me everyday but I don't answer.

"What're you doing?" I giggled at Camerin as he was leaning his face towards me.

"Nothing you don't want me to." he said. The closer he leaned in the more I leaned back. I laughed as we both fell on my bed.

"Don't get too mad when I tell you this." Cam said as he got comfortable in between my legs.

"Word on the street is that Chris let Ice fuck you for a billion dollars." Cam said shaking his head. I pushed him off me and sat up.

"All I asked for was his love and I got raped in return." I said under my breath on the brink of tears.

"You're not over him." Cam said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Why you say that?"

"Cause you still got that ring he gave you."

I looked down at my wedding finger and it was Chris's promise ring on it. I really wanna try to make it work between us because I do miss him. I'll talk to him whenever, I want more time with Cam.

"Cam why don't you and Chris like each other?" I asked.

"Well I already ain't like Ice because we're rivals in the game. We both interfere with each others money. Then Ice killed my little brother awhile ago, and Chris was right fuckin there!" Cam said getting heated just thinking about it. "When I asked to testify against Ice, that nigga gone say 'nah your brother should've been more careful'. So I took out one of Chris's close friends so he could see how I felt. And ever since then me and Chris don't like each other." he said shrugging.

"Who was your brother?" I asked.

"Mason." he whispered. I knew Camerin looked familiar.

"Cam why are you single?" I asked. He wasn't just perfect physically, he was also a sweetheart. I'm surprised he's a drug lord.

"Before, I was single because I couldn't find the right one... Now I'm single cause the girl I want's heart belongs to someone else." he said pushing my hair out my face.

I smiled and looked into his eyes. He leaned in again but this time I didn't try to resist it. I wanted him to. Right before our lips actually touched, I could feel my breakfast rushing up from my stomach to my mouth.

I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. When I tried to stand up straight, I just threw up more. "Damn, my breath ain't that bad is it?" Cam joked, still in my room. He could help hold my hair back or something.

"Why is there a boy in your room and why the hell are you on the floor?!" my mom yelled walking in my bathroom.

"He's just a friend and I threw up." I said getting up and brushing my teeth.

"Just a friend my ass! I done told you about being fast, you probably pregnant!" I froze as soon as she said that. "Get a test and if you are, you're out." she said flipping her long hair and walking out.

"Cree you good?" Cam asked standing in my bathroom doorway.

"Yeah." I mumbled washing my mouth out. "Cam can you take me to the hospital?" I asked him, slipping on some sweats, a Nike shirt, socks, and some Nike slides.

"Of course babe." he said. We took off in his black on black Ferrari to the hospital. When we got there, I signed in and waited for my name to be called. I shook my foot rapidly because I was nervous. Cam put his hand on my thigh and it slowly calmed me down.

"Harris!" The doctor called. I got up and Camerin followed. I laid on the table, pulled up my shirt and squirmed as the doctor spread the cold jelly on my stomach.

"Well Ms. Harris you are most definitely pregnant." Dr. Johnson said with a smile. "I'll go get the pictures." he said wiping off my stomach and leaving.

"How do you feel?" Cam asked placing his hand on mine. I busted out in tears.

"I don't want it!" I shouted through crying. "I'm too young. My moms gonna kick me out!" I said crying harder. He rubbed my back and wiped my tears.

"Your Mom's not having this baby, you are. What's Chris gone think?" Cam said trying to comfort me.

"He'll love it." I said smiling through my wet face. Cam smiled and kissed the back of my hand.

I went home to tell my mom. I already knew she was gone kick me out. I knocked on the door and she opened it looking me up and down. "I-I'm pregnant." I stuttered looking down.

She shook her head and let out a rude chuckle. "Key?" she said with her hand out. I took the house key off my keychain and handed it to her. She put it in her pocket and slammed the door in my face. I walked to Cam's driver side.

"I gotta go tell Chris. If all goes as planned, I'll text you. If not, I'll see you at your place." I told Camerin and he pulled off.

I got in my Audi and drove to me and Chris's house. I was gonna wait a while to talk to him but whatever. I got out and walked up to the door. I didn't feel like getting my key out so I just knocked and rang the doorbell.

"Hey babe!" I cheesed playing with the yellow envelope that held pictures and a recording of our first child.

"Now you wanna talk." Chris sighed. My smile dropped and I peeked my head inside but Chris gently pushed me back out. I noticed karrueche sitting on the couch.

"Really? I just came to tell you I wanna get back together and you pull this shit?" I asked looking up to prevent my tears from falling. I've cried too many times today.

"We ain't break up, and Mijo told me bout yo ass tryna act single. You weren't calling me back cause you was up King's (Camerin) ass." Chris said leaning against the doorway. I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"I didn't mean it like that." Chris said rubbing my arm, then playing with the left out curls from my bun. "What you here for baby?" he said with his perfect smile, causing me to smile too.

"I came to tell you I'm pregnant." I said handing him the envelope. He looked at the pictures in disbelief. "Two weeks to be exact, so we should probably get to buying baby stuff. Oo and we need t-"

"Wo, wo, wo! You ain't havin this baby." Chris said smiling and lifting my chin so I looked him in the eyes.

"Yes I am." I said playing with my fingers.

"No the fuck you not!" he shouted and his face got serious. "Get an abortion and then talk to me." he said throwing the envelope at my feet and slamming the door.

I picked it up, got in my car and drove to Cam's house. "You're not gonna slam the door in my face too are you?" I asked. He took my hand and led me inside.

Chris

"Who was that?" Kae asked as I sat down on the couch. If Cree was 18 then I wouldn't care and I'd probably be happy about this baby. But she's not and I could be facing prison for statutory rape if she has it.

"Girlfriend." I shrugged. Some people and friends came over to hear me sing.

"Y'all back together?" Ty asked mean mugging kae. She was snuggled up next to me and it looked like we were a couple.

"Naw." I said as Jamal snapped a picture of us. I posted it to IG cause I know Cree was probably waiting for proof that I was cheating on her. I put the caption "She a real one" and my comments went crazy. I noticed I just got a text from Cree so I opened it.

Cree💍: Like it or not, I'm still having this baby.

I sighed and ran my hand through my curls on top of my head. If Cree ain't willing to get an abortion, then I'm just gonna have to make her miscarry. And I know exactly how to do it.

Vote / Comment pleasee