Chapter 5

Chris

"Karrueche get the fuck out!" I yelled before she took off her underwear.

"Oh c'mon. You still want me. Or else you wouldn't have that boner." she said pointing to my erection.

"Just leave. Damn" I said getting up.

"You know that bitch ain't doing you right. She ain't me Chris. Remember what you said? You gone always have love for me and that ain't changing." she said putting her clothes back on and leaving.

I took my boxers off when I heard the front door close and took a cold shower.

Cree

I felt bad for being ungrateful. I mean after all Chris did buy us a 14.2 million dollar house. I packed up some clothes in my bag and went to Chris's. When I pulled up karrueche was just leaving. She smiled at me, got in her car, and left.

Chris gave me a key since I was always there so I walked right in and stormed up the stairs. When I saw his back turned to me and him taking a shower my anger melted away, but I couldn't let him get away with fucking someone else.

"Washed away your sins?" I asked as he came out the ensuite with a towel wrapped around himself.

"Huh?" he asked confused.

"Nigga I know you're a good actor but you're not on scene right now" I said seriously.

"Cree the fuck you talkin bout?"

"You couldn't wait over a week to fuck someone huh? Yeah I saw that hoe leave here."

"Cree get outta here with that shit. I ain't fuck that girl."

"Mmhhmm" I said stripping down to my lace underwear and putting a blue tank top on to sleep in. Chris pinned me down to the bed by my wrists.

"Let me remind you... only reason you still got your virginity... is cause I want you to still have it. Just wait." he said in a deep ass voice. I smiled cause it did turn me on, and got in the bed.

****

"Babe!" Chris said nudging me to wake up.

"What nigga?" I groaned putting the pillow over my head.

"Wake up. We gotta make a couple drops, and head to the studio."

"Nigga it's too early. Ain't nobody buying weed at like 7 in the morning.

"It's two in the afternoon" he laughed.

I got up, did my hygiene, and put on gray joggers, a black tank, and black roshe runs.

"Bae you done?" Chris asked as I finished straightening my hair.

"Yeah. Lets go." I said turning off my flat iron. Chris sold about five packages, then we went to the studio.

****

"Wassup! Where you been?" Michael and Trey (Songz) greeted Chris, dapping him up

"Hey Cree Cree" Michael said giving me a hug.

"Hi Mikey." I laughed hugging back.

"Who is this?" Trey asked putting his hand on my waist. I saw Chris's nostrils flare and quickly removed it.

"Cree." I said a little above a whisper.

"Well hello baby" he said kissing my hand.

"Nigga back up!" Chris yelled as he pushed Trey.

"Fuck is yo problem?" Trey asked him getting in his face.

"Cause she obviously mine." Chris said pulling me to him and kissing my forehead.

"Excuse the fuck outta me. I just thought she was another hoe to pull a train on." Trey shrugged.

"Hell naw" Michael & Chris said in unison.

"That's my little sister nigga." Michael said which made me laugh.

The boys made about three songs for Michael's upcoming mix tape, and we left.

"Chris can you take me home? I think I'm gonna spend the night there."

"For what?" he asked starting the car.

"Cause I'm rarely ever there now."

"Fine." he said leaning back in his seat.

(A/N: This chapter was short and lame. Sorry)