Jealousy Part 2

Cree

"It was nothing." I said calmly.

"Then why did h-(gco)"

"Nigga I just hooked him up with my best friend. Calm yo ass down!" I shouted.

"Don't talk to me like that." he said nudging me and pulling off.

****

It was 9:00 when we got home so I called May.

May: Hello?

Me: Hey hey

Riss: Bitch where have you been?

Me: I called May, not you and May

Riss: I was talking to her before you

Me: Okay whatever. May I got you a date with your favorite person

May: Cree don't play with me

Me: I'm serious! Be ready at 9:45 and we're gonna meet him at 10:00

May: -screams-

Riss: Y'all fake

Me: Well do you wanna go?

Riss: No cause I don't have a date

Me: Alright then! Get ready May.

I hung up and Chris was staring at me.

"You get ready too." I said pushing him up the stairs.

I took a shower and put on a Trillfiger crop sweater, Tommy Hilfiger boxers, low rise boyfriend jeans, and timbs.

I put my hair half up, half down and grabbed my red Givenchy antigona bag.

Chris came out the closet in some jeans and a t-shirt with cartoons on it, and Nike Air Force 1s.

We left and picked up May who was wearing a red dress and black heels.

****

"Hellooo." Drake stretched out as he hugged May.

"Hi." she blushed.

"I'll see you two later." I said winking at May.

I couldn't find Chris so I sat at the bar. I hummed along with Sex You by Bando Jonez as I waited.

"Hi, what can I get you?" a cute waiter asked.

"Umm, just a sprite." I blushed.

He poured me up some and I drank it down. I looked around and still couldn't find Chris.

"You know what? Can I get a strawberry daiquiri margarita?" I asked.

"Sure." He said with a smile.

"Girl what're you going here?" Courtney asked coming from nowhere.

"The question is what you doin here dressed like that? Someone's tryna get laid!" I said tugging at her booty shorts.

"Girl, I just came cause Kaylee made me." she said flipping her hair.

"Mmhhmm.. whatever white girl." I said as the bartender gave me my drink.

"Let's do shotss." she sang in my ear.

"Aye can we get eight shots of tequila? Four for each of us." she asked the bartender. He nodded and got to pouring.

"Court, I've never drank before. You're tryna get me wasted." I said before I chugged my margarita.

She laughed and took a shot. I hesitated and took one too.

Courtney laughed as I scrunched up my face.

"These shits burn!" I said as I took another and it stung my throat.

"Two more lightweight!" Court yelled so I could hear her.

I took the other two back to back and Court had been done.

"This is my jamm!" she yelled running off somewhere to go dance. She Twerkin by Ca$h Out was playing.

I wanted to dance too, so I got up and almost fell. The room spinned for a second. Then everything became clear.

I walked to the middle of the dance floor and I saw Chris getting twerked on by some girl with blonde weave and a dress so short it was basically a shirt.

I rolled my eyes and walked further away. I felt someone grab me from behind so I started twerking too.

When the song was over, I looked behind me and it was August Alsina. He smiled and I smiled back.

"Can I have your number?" he asked.

"Naw," Chris said before I could answer. He was obviously mad and his face was a bright red.

"Aye wassup." August said putting his hand out to dap Chris but Chris just looked him up and down.

"My bad. This you?" August asked pointing to me.

"Yeah." Chris said then took my arm and drug me to VIP.

"It was just a dance. Don't act like you weren't getting danced on by that hoe." I slurred snatching my arm away.

"That ain't no excuse for you too. And why the hell were you drinking?" he asked in a stern tone.

I just laughed and grabbed a nearby bottle of peach ciroc and started chugging it.

"Hey, we're gonna head out." Drake said walking up with May. I saw a hickey on her neck that she tried to cover with her hair.

"Don't do anything." I told May.

"No promises." she said winking and leaving with him.

I downed more of the ciroc and Chris snatched it from me.

"Fuck is your problem?" I asked.

"You acting stupid as shit!" Chris yelled. A couple of people looked over and Chris picked me up and carried me out the club.

"You're so embarrassing." I said crossing my arms. He unlocked the car and put me in it.

Chris

When we got home, I carried her over my shoulder into the house and to the bedroom. She's embarrassed me twice tonight. One my

I stripped out of my clothes and put on some basketball shorts and slipped on a t-shirt.

"Chrisss." Cree moaned seductively.

I turned around and she was naked smirking at me. I picked her up and put her in the bed. When I got in she started rubbing her hands all over my chest.

"Cree stop." I commanded.

I was tempted but I'm not gonna do that when she's drunk.

She stopped and crept her hand up my thigh and started massaging it.

She slipped 'him' out and was about to put her face down there but I pulled her by her hair back up. I put it back in my shorts.

"You're mean." Cree said turning away from me. I turned off the lamp and got comfortable so I could sleep.

Cree is really starting to get on my nerves. I'm getting tired of her.