What She'll Do For Love (Chris Brown Love Story)

The Intro

Chris

"Nia do not fucking play with me!" I shouted as she took the car seat in one hand, while balancing Royalty in the other.

"If you don't want me then you don't want her, because she deserves to be in a two parent home."

"And she'll get that. Not with you and me but eventually I will get married, and you probably will too."

Ever since Karrueche left months ago, I haven't been able to find another good female. It's like they're all the same, and I sure as hell couldn't be with Nia.

Who lies to someone for nine months saying it's their baby? She's trifling, and the only reason I even talk to her is cause she's Royalty's mother.

"You know what I mean Chris. Don't contact me, don't look for me. Nothing. I'll talk to you when I want you to step up." she snarled, buckling Royalty in her car seat and walking around to the other side.

"You gone pop up when she's nine months old and take her away from me like I'm not being the best father I could be. You realize that I'm gonna find you."

"Well we'll see about that." she said slamming the driver's door, and pressing the button for her car to start, and backed out.

And that was the last time I seen either of them. But I never gave up the search, Nia's just been untraceable this past month.

But I'm still looking for my daughter, and the girl that's gone change my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cree in the mm