Meet The Parents Part 2

Cree

Today my family is having a dinner and since Chris wants to meet them, we're going. I put on my JUUN J varsity sweater, white jeans, some roshe runs that were gray and matched the shirt. I put my hair half up, half down, put on some silver hoops and grabbed my gray Givenchy antigona bag.

"Chris we really don't have to go." I told him as he walked out the closet with a white button down, black jeans, and bred 11s.

"Why don't you want me to meet them?" he asked.

"Because my parents and sisters are really judgmental." I mumbled. My uncle would love Chris because they're just alike but my mom always calls him jailbird and other ignorant shit.

"We'll be fine." he said walking over to the mirror I was at and kissing my hair.

"Yeah. Just take this out." I said taking out his nose ring.

"N-n-n-n-no. It stays." he said putting it back in.

I drove to my house in Chris's red Lamborghini. I unlocked the door and I smiled cause I could hear my loud ass uncle right now.

"Wait here till I call you." I told Chris. He nodded and looked around.

"Hi everybody!" I said. My sisters sprang up and hugged me. They swore they were my mothers. I hugged my dad and he squeezed me tight. I hugged my uncles, cousins, and surprisingly my aunt was here.

"So everyone I have someone for you to meet." I yelled as I followed everyone into the dining room. Everyone stopped and turned around to look at me.

"Everyone meet my boyfriend Chris." I said playing with my fingers as Chris walked up behind me.

"Hello." he said friendlily. My female cousins were in shock. My male cousins who were both at least 6'4 looked mad. My uncle and aunt smiled. My sisters and parents looked like they wanted to kill Chris.

"Hey, well welcome to the family!" My uncle said breaking the silence and shaking Chris's hand. He'd never judge Chris because he spent fifteen years in prison himself.

"Oh my god! Hi!" my cousins Jane and Jayla said running up and hugging him.

"Wassup bruh." my cousin Warren said and gave Chris the handshake.

"Aye make sure you treat baby right." my other cousin Terrence said dapping Chris. I was the youngest in the family so my nickname was baby.

"Cree mind if we have a talk with you?" my sister Talia said. Her and my other sister Aliyah led me to the living room.

"You are not dating him." Aliyah said turning her nose up in disgust. Great, Aliyah is my moms favorite so if Aliyah doesn't approve my mom sure as hell won't.

"Y'all need to realize that you aren't my mothers." I said and walked back into the dining room with them following. No one had moved a muscle.

"Mommy? Dad?" I asked. They just kept staring Chris up and down and I could tell Chris was feeling uncomfortable. My dad walked up to Chris.

"Dad meet daddy. Daddy this is dad" I said trying to crack a joke. My cousins laughed but everyone else didn't.

"Okayy.. I forgot you don't like jokes. But dad this is Chris." I said smiling at Chris. He looked like he was about to shit his pants.

"As long as you're happy." My dad said and kissed my forehead. He was never really in my life so I didn't care if he liked Chris or not.

"But please know, if you hurt my daughter there is a nine millimeter, and every bullet in it has your name on it." my dad told Chris. Then my dads face softened and he gave Chris a manly hug.