35: [Rape 1] Welcome to the World, Timothy Bond

A/N: Hi, everyone, and welcome to the fifth cycle of 'Memory Loss'! =D Sorry it's taken me a couple weeks to get the first part up; I've been busy. ^^;

I would like to stress that there won't be any graphic rape scenes in this cycle, in case the title has anyone worried. It is, however, a recurring topic, so I still want to warn you guys in case hints at rape having occurred becomes too much for anyone.

______________________

Harry was immensely glad that his Parallel Self had not had time to start his employment at Hogwarts, what with him converting to the Dark side and everything. And there would have been a great risk of someone finding out that he was not the real Harry, too.

He was also very glad that he had decided to postpone his start of employment at the school for two years, because he had really needed the time with his family. Instead, he had been taking care of minor business for the Order whilst Lupin held his position for him. So, thanks to a whole lot of luck, Harry had been able to go to Hogwarts with a clean conscience and take his rightful place as Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, still looking twenty-three thanks to the Infinity Potion.

The first night, he had felt really weird walking into the Great Hall through the side door together with the other teachers to take a seat at the staff table. Snape had not seemed all too pleased to see him, but Hagrid had been beside himself with pride and joy.

"I can' believe yeh made it and became a teacher, Harry!" he had snivelled, and given Harry a friendly, but very hard, slap on the shoulder. "Dumbledore did the righ' thing hirin' yeh, I say. If there's anyone be'er than you at Defence Against the Dark Arts, I swear I'll eat my hat!"

"Er, Hagrid, you aren't wearing any hat," Harry had pointed out cautiously.

The great man had blotted his eyes with a handkerchief as big as a tablecloth. "I have one in me house," he had informed him. "Harry, I'm really proud o' yeh. Always knew yeh'd make it, always knew yeh'd become something."

Harry had been truly flattered to hear Hagrid speaking so emotionally of him. "I'm glad to be back, too," he had said.

That was almost four months ago. Now Harry stood in his combined office and bedroom on the second floor, packing his trunk to go home for the Christmas holidays. Dumbledore had made him promise to stay at Hogwarts for his entire first term as a teacher, and he had reluctantly sent Hedwig to Draco, telling him that he would not be coming home for a while.

The blonde had been furious, of course ... Harry could still hear the Howler's fierce words echoing through his mind, and winced at the memory.

HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME HERE FOR FOUR BLOODY MONTHS,
YOU BLOODY BASTARD?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE
BY MY SIDE NOW-THIS IS YOUR BLOODY BABY, TOO!

YOU ARE COMPLETELY NEGLECTING YOUR CHILDREN, AND I WILL
SEE TO IT THAT YOU REGRET THIS FOR YEARS TO COME,
MARK MY WORDS!

That was the kind part of the letter.

Perhaps he would have coped better with it had he not been having dinner in the Great Hall at the arrival of the Howler. There had been no chance of him getting out of there and safely locking himself in an empty room before the red message exploded and began to shriek at him. It had been his second night at Hogwarts, and he had yet to meet most of his students, which meant that most of the people present did not know that he had a husband and children back home.