✩ You Can Call Me Yoongi ✩ (Suga)

Song: Silver Spoon by BTS

Y/n's POV:

Today was the first day of my photography internship. This company called Big Hit offered me this opportunity for a month. I was to take photos of this popular boy band called BTS, I've heard of their music but I didn't know there was seven of them.

I wasn't really a fangirl like my other friends but I did like their music.

Tightening my grip on my bag which had my camera equipment, I enter the building and take the elevator to the third floor where I would meet my supervisor. He introduced himself as the manager and told me the tasks I had to do for the day and then he lead me to another room where I would start the photoshoot with the Bangtan boys.

I could already hear the loud chatter of the boys from the corridor, I bite my lip and take a small breath before entering the room behind the manager.

"Boys, this is y/n and she's the photographer intern who will be working with you for a while. So please behave, we need to finish this photoshoot before next month." Manager says to them and they all nod.

The manager turns to me and explains what I have to do and then turns around to leave.

I place my bag on the table on the side of the room and take out my equipment, turning my back to the boys. I then grab my camera and walk to the center of the room where I would set up my camera, the boys are wandering around but my eyes go straight to the blue-haired one sleeping on the couch in the corner.

Before I could stare any longer, one of the members walk towards me.

"Hi I'm RM, nice to meet you." He outstretched his hand towards me and I shake it while giving him a smile.

He's really nice and oh my god his dimple is so cute.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Hello! I'm J Hope!" The one with red hair approaches me with a cheerful smile which only makes me smile wider.

"Hey I'm Jungkook." He gives me a shy smile and walks away.

Aww, what a cutie. But I must say, he is very good looking. Heck, they're all good looking.

"Hi I'm V." He waves from his seat on the chair besides another member.

"And I'm Jimin!" The one besides V says, his cute smile only makes my heart beat faster, I don't think I could handle their cuteness and hotness all at the same time.

"Hello I'm Jin, worldwide handsome." Jin blows me a dramatic kiss and my cheeks turn red which only makes him grin.

My attention then turns to the sleeping boy on the couch and so I point to him.

"What about him? Shouldn't you wake him up?"

Jungkook sends me an incredulous look, the others with similar frightened expressions.

"Wake him up?? That's the last thing I would do." He shudders and I can't decide if they're joking or they're being serious.

"Waking him up would be a death sentence." J Hope says with a fearful expression, as if he's experienced the wrath of the blue-haired boy himself by waking him up.

"Okay, why don't you start with us and then you can wake him up later." Jimin suggests and I nod, not wanting to waste any more time.

So I spend the next 2 hours taking their individual shots, focusing on specific angles and poses. Soon, all six of the boys were done and they were chilling on the floor. I drank some water to soothe my dry throat.

"Can one of you go wake him up now?" I say, picking up my camera. All the boy suddenly had something else to do which left me to deal with the blue-haired boy myself. I sigh and put my camera down before walking over to the sleeping beauty himself.

Before I woke him up, I couldn't help but admire his features as he slept, he really looked like an angel. I don't know what those boys are scared of.

I lean down and gently shake his shoulder, his eyes slowly flutter open.

"I am going to kill--" He stops scowling when he realizes I'm not one of the boys and stares at me.

My face heats up at his gaze and I bite my lip nervously. "Sorry, I'm y/n. I'm supposed to take pictures and I've done all the boys apart from you." I manage to give him a small smile even though my hands were starting to sweat.

I then realize, I don't even know his name yet.

He opens his mouth but then closes it and puts his hand up, motioning for me to wait. I frown but watch as he stands up and crosses his arms against his chest and simply stares at the other boys.

I didn't even notice how all the boys were watching us with widened eyes, like they wanted to see what happened when I woke him up. To their disappointment, I survived.

"Can I help you?"

"Oh no, no, no, no." V shakes his head while stuttering and sprints out of the room along with the other members, the blue-haired boy sighs loudly and closes the door behind them and walks back over to me with the most beautiful smile.

"I'm Suga, but you can call me Yoongi." He gives me his hand to shake, I shake it and give him a genuine smile, the feeling of his warm hand sending shivers up my arm. We stare at each other for a few long seconds before both blushing and letting go and proceeding to take his pictures.

I spent an hour taking his shots and all I can say was that he was such a sweetheart especially with his adorable gummy smile, I honestly don't know why the boys were afraid of him.

A/N: This is my first BTS imagine (book) so I hope you liked it and I just want to apologize in advance for any future mistakes about the boys because I am a new ARMY and I don't know everything about them....yet.  So feel free to correct me on anything or tell me anything interesting about them, I'd love to know!

Don't forget to vote!

All the love. X

-S