♡ Cafe Date ♡

Jin: would love to learn about your interests, and would also love to tell you lots about himself so you'd both feel comfortable with each other by the time you leave. he would also totally keep in mind whatever you ordered with your coffee (pastry, donut, muffin) and probably try to bake it for you sometime.

Yoongi: would like a café because it's a great place to slowly open up to each other, being that it's super quiet and relaxing. he would remember what kind of coffee you like and probably all the little things you tell him about yourself. he's definitely the type of guy to ask smart questions that really help him get to know you.

Hoseok: is such a cutie pie, he'd be bursting with energy before he even got his coffee. i see him as the type to want to make you laugh more than anything, and most of the time you'd end up just laughing at how adorable he is in general. he wouldn't hesitate to express how much fun he's having and he'd probably shower you with compliments about your outfit or your smile.

Namjoon: would love having conversations with you about whatever you two get talking about. he'd be so interested in anything you have to say, and would thrive in the café environment. i think he'd be super smooth and by the end of the date he'd probably be holding your hand on the table.

Jimin: would put a lot of the focus on you, because he really wants to know you well and wants to make sure he's not doing anything you might not like. he'd be a bit shy, but mostly because he thinks you're adorable and really doesn't want to embarrass himself.

Taehyung: would be all about the unexpected questions. his beautiful mind would love to know random little things about you, like your favourite season or animal. he would be quite comfortable in this setting, and would make everything really cute, maybe asking you if you want to share a donut with him or using the pen in his bag to draw what his dog looks like on his napkin if you ask.

Jungkook: would be a shy one. he would try really hard to never run out of things to ask, and he'd send you the cutest little smiles when he tripped over his words. of course, you'd later find out he's a meme, but the first date would mainly involve him talking about liking video games and dancing and singing and you finding him so, so cute.