♡ Concert Date ♡

Jin: if he really liked the people you were seeing, would probably be a huge fanboy and you two would be singing along to the songs and just having a really great time. it would make him so happy to see you having fun.

Yoongi: would find something like this very nice, because it's getting to know you in a way that's very close to his heart (through music). all the songs he heard during the concert would remind him of you from then on and that wouldn't be a problem for him.

Hoseok: would be so fun to go to a concert with. Lots of cheering, dancing around, and laughter when you both walk out of the venue and are yelling to each other because you can't hear anything.

Namjoon: would love going to a concert, because music makes him very happy and seeing that you have a common interest there would make him so excited. He would hang the concert ticket on his mirror or put it in his bedside drawer when he got home, glad to have the ticket as something that'll remind him of such a special time with you.

Jimin: is the type to look up everything he can about the performer you're going to see, if he didn't know much already, because he'd want to talk to you about them and understand everything you feel about the performer (why a certain song is your favourite, your favourite thing about the music/artist) and he would use this to bond with you.

Taehyung: would love the idea of a concert so much that he'd go with you even if he didn't know who the performer was. It'd be really fun for him to see you cheering and having a good time that he'd probably start listening to the performer's music because it reminds him of the date.

Jungkook: would sing along and watch you with a smile as you did the same, finding it so cute how you know all the lyrics and how happy you look the whole time. Honestly, he might even focus on you more than the performance.