✩ Good Luck ✩ (Suga)

Today the Bangtan boys were going to play a Charity Basketball match and I was going to support them.

I grab my keys before leaving the house and head over to the centre where they were going to play.

After a 20 minute walk, I enter the building and find my way to the changing rooms where I would wish the boys luck before they play. I knock on the door and the door swings open, revealing the leader himself who was dressed in a basketball jersey and shorts with Bangtan written on them.

"Ah, y/n! You made it!" He smiles cutely and gives me a quick hug.

I giggle, "Of course I made it, I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Suddenly, J Hope comes running out with V behind him, both of them laughing together. They stop running once they realise I'm here and they attack me with big hugs.

"HI Y/N!! WE MISSED YOU!" They scream loudly, causing me to laugh while RM shakes his head even though there's a hint of a smile on his lips.

"Guys, I literally saw you 2 hours ago but yeah, I missed you too!"

"C'mon guys, we have to get going." RM pulls them away.

"Good luck!" I wave at them before they walk away.

Jin and Jimin appear from the changing rooms with smiles and I smile back at them.

"Are you guys ready?"

Jin tilts his head to the side with a hand on his chin pretending to think and then looks at me.

"No."

Jimin immediately laughs and we join him, I then pat them on the back encouragingly.

"Don't worry, you can do it!" I tell them and give them a small pep talk and soon they walk away with determined looks on their faces, "Good luck!"

I walk in the changing rooms and see Yoongi tying his shoelaces and Jungkook pulling up his socks. I wave at Jungkook and he grins at me, I walk over quietly to my boyfriend, who's back is towards me.

I wrap my arms around him and rest my chin on his shoulder.

"Oh hey babe, you came." Yoongi says in relief and chuckles softly.

"Of course I did, I'm always here for you."I say and press my cheek against his, his hands rest on my hands.

"C'mon hyung, it's nearly time to go." Jungkook frets, looking at the time.

Yoongi shoots him a glare and Jungkook smiles sheepishly before beginning to walk out.

I let go of Yoongi and intertwine our hands together.

"C'mon, let's go." I say and he nods with a cute smile before we both walk out after Jungkook.

"Oh, I almost forget." I stop and Yoongi raises an eyebrow at me."Your good luck kiss."

I step closer to him and brush my lips against his softly, before stepping away again with a grin.

I look at him and his cheeks have turned a soft pink and his lips are parted slightly, he looks at me with a glint in his eyes and before I can react, he pushes me against the cold wall and presses his soft lips against mine.

A small moan escapes my lips as he shifts his body against mine and his hands pinning me against the wall. My hands have travelled up to his hair, running through his platinum locks.

He kisses me for a few minutes before breaking away for breath, wide grins evident on both our faces.

"Good luck." I say breathlessly and he gives me his adorable gummy smile before walking into the hall and I walk to the side, heading towards the front row of the audience.

I settle down and watch as the boys are in a huddle while the other team are talking to their coach. Then the boys break away and spread out into their formation, Jungkook quickly comes running to my side of the audience.

"Can I get a good luck kiss too?" He says cheekily and I laugh, shaking my head.

"Not today, maknae." 

He pouts cutely and I ruffle his hair before he goes off to his position. My eyes then travel to Yoongi and I see him already staring at me. I blow him a kiss and his face lights up with a smile that warms my heart.

Soon, the referee blows the whistle and the game starts.

A/N: DID Y'ALL SEE JOON'S SPEECH AT THE UN EVENT??? HIS SPEECH WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HEARTWARMING IT HONESTLY MADE ME CRY, I LOVE MY PRESIDENT JOON. 

Honestly, stanning BTS was the best decision of my life, I'm much more happier and I've learnt to love myself because of them. They really inspire me to never give up and I'm just glad I have them to comfort and motivate me. I'm also glad that I have my ARMY family too, I know I'm not alone because I have all of you. 

Anyways, I hope you've had an amazing day!

- S