✩ Slow Dancing ✩ (JK)

Another sigh escaped my lips as I watch everyone else enjoying the party.

Some were chatting while drinking wine like Namjoon and Yoongi, others were cracking jokes and tearing up with laughter like Jin and Jimin. Taehyung, being the social butterfly he is, was engaged in conversation with 2 other people about the paintings that were displayed across the mahogany walls of the hall. Hoseok was nowhere to be seen but I'm sure he was dancing away somewhere.

Everyone seemed to be having fun except me.

Why did I even come?

"Oh, there you are!" Jungkook sighs in relief, taking taking a seat next to me, "Baby, what's wrong?"

A small frown appeared on his face as he notices my gloomy behaviour.

"Nothing." I reply with a monotonous voice, not even sparing him a glance.

Jungkook stays silent for a few seconds, before standing up in front of me and outstretched his hand.

"Would you like to dance?"

I debated refusing his offer but I didn't really have any excuse.

I nod my head slowly, placing my hand against his and he gives me a warm smile as he leads us to the dance floor.

Jungkook places his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him and I wrap my arms around his neck.

His eyes twinkle as a soft smile forms on his lips, my heart flutters and my cheeks redden. He chuckles and I feel his chest vibrate against mine.

We sway our bodies to the beat of the music silently, just enjoying each others presence.

Other couples start to join the dance floor as slow songs start to play. Even Taehyung and Jimin were dancing together which made me smile.

"There's that beautiful smile." Jungkook grins and I smile wider at how sweet he is.

"I'm sorry for being moody, Kook."

"You don't need to apologise, baby." He takes a hand to brush a strand of hair behind my ear, " I'm sorry I didn't make you feel better."

"But you did." I say.

"It doesn't look like it." He pouts and I roll my eyes before inching my face closer to his, planting a small kiss on his lips.

"There." I pull away and smirk as his lips form another pout. "That wasn't even enough!" He whines.

"Fine, you little baby." I tease him before pulling him into a more passionate kiss, earning a small hum of approval while he tightens his grip on me.

The kiss was perfect, it made me heart beat faster and made me feel so happy. It was the resemblance of our love for each other. Sweet, passionate and endless love.

We broke away, with matching grins that plasterer out faces. Jungkook leaned his forehead on mine, his eyes shining with happiness.

"I love you." We blurt out at the same time and instantly burst into laughter.

"I love you too, Princess." He plants another soft kiss on my lips, making me the happiest girl in the world.

A/N: IT'S BEEN A WHILE.... 

Not that anyone cares BUT I AM BACK!!! I finally got some inspiration to write again so yeah, I hope you enjoyed this and tell me what you think ?? Bc it's been a lONG time since I've written something so I need some feedback.

Thanks for reading : )

- S