✩ Whatever Helps You Sleep At Night ✩ (V)

I was at the Bangtan Boys' house for a sleepover since V, a close friend of mine which I found really attractive, invited me so we started off our fun by watching a movie.

2 hours later, Namjoon, Jungkook and J Hope joined us while we were jamming on the Karaoke machine and then we watched another movie, they fell asleep after using their voices to their full capacity.

Now, Kookie is also sleep while unconsciously cuddling with J Hope, Namjoon was asleep on the floor somewhere. I was just taking mug shots of the 3 boys for future reference. V had gone to the bathroom.

Tired of having nothing to do. I get up and decide to go eat something.

It was dark downstairs so I switch on the dim kitchen light, I then scan the room for a bowl Since I can't find one, I grab the Coco Pops from the shelf and find a spoon from the dish rack first and set them on the counter.

"Where's a bowl when you need one?" I mutter to myself, biting my lip.

"Over there." A deep voice replies and suddenly Tae appears out of the shadows with a small smirk on his perfect lips.

I try not to die as he walks up to me and leans closer to me slowly, I lean back to give him space and watch as he reaches behind me towards a cupboard and take out a bowl.

"There you go." He places the bowl on the counter but still doesn't move away from me, our legs are pressed against each other's. His eyes stay glued to mine, never breaking eye contact.

I then realise he's waiting for me to thank him and not just staring at me for no reason.

"Uh, thank you." I manage to say, my throat dry and my palms sweaty at his close proximity. His demeanour instantly changes from this hot dude to a cute puppy as he gives me his signature wide grin and walks away.

I let out a breath that I didn't realise I was holding and take a few seconds to comprehend what the hell just happened. Then, I pour the cereal in the bowl and then some milk and put my bowl on the table. Tae walks back in, and takes a seat opposite mine while I grab a tissue.

I'm about to sit down when his long arm reaches out to my spoon and he takes a spoonful of cereal and shoves it in his mouth from my bowl with my spoon.

I stare at him with an incredulous look while he has the audacity to take another spoonful and then looks up at me with a cheeky grin. If I didn't have a huge crush on him then I would've slapped the shit out of him by now.

I just sigh and get up to grab another spoon but his hand grips my wrist and pulls me back down. I turn back to him and he gestures for me to sit down. I do as he says and he takes another spoonful and brings it up to my lips.

He's feeding me?

I gulp and bring my mouth forward and open it, he brings the spoon forward and puts it in my mouth. I wipe my mouth and chew the coco pops and he smiles at me like a happy mother. So we sit there in silence as he feeds us both, my heart pulsing loudly and my mind just basically in shambles.

He put that spoon in his mouth and now in my mouth....isn't that basically kissing??

I roll my eyes at my thoughts and watch Tae as he eats the last few spoonfuls, he brings up an empty spoon to my lips and I look up to frown at him but instead he leans in and presses his lips to mine.

Totally off guard, I freeze with a jungshook look on my face but then I relax and lean closer to him, inching closer to him. His hand cups my jaw while he gently pulls away from me and just decides to trail his eyes over my facial features. From my eyes and all the way down to my lips, my insides curl up inside as he licks his lips and turns his eyes back to mine.

If he wasn't cupping my cheek right now I would've been dead on the floor.

"I heard that you're good at playing video games."His sudden change of topic almost makes me think that the kiss never happened but his hand that is now intertwined with mine says otherwise.

"I'm actually really good." I beam proudly.

He chuckles, using his other hand to stroke the top of my hand, his touch sending tingles up my arm, it was honestly taking all my willpower not to shiver in front of him.

"Why don't we test that theory?" He gets up, his hand still holding mine, and leads me up to what I assume is his room.

"Actually, that's a fact." I correct him.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He rolls his eyes playfully.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Tae." I smirk.

A deep chuckle emits from his mouth,"We won't be sleeping tonight.." His lips press onto my ear, his voice sending shivers down my body. By the way he tugs me into his room and locks the door behind us clearly indicated something else that would keep me awake.... And it wasn't video games.

A/N: That Tae gif got me like bjsaknfaienfaelsgn 

Don't forget to vote! Ily xx

-S