♡ Home Date ♡

Jin: would use this as an opportunity to cook for you, because he takes pride in this and honestly food is the way to most people's hearts. he would go all out on the meal and make it super cute, something that would show how much interest he has in you.

Yoongi: seems like a movie marathon type of guy. he'd love to just chill on the couch and watch movies that you like or that you've been wanting to see. he'd be all prepared with snacks too from a trip to the convenience store before you came over.

Hoseok: wouldn't have anything planned before you came over. he'd just let things happen. who knows, maybe you end up watching TV, or maybe he ends up digging through his closet to find a board game. either way, you both find something to agree on and have a great time.

Namjoon: would like to sit on the roof of his apartment or his balcony and maybe watch the sunset or the stars as you talked. he'd like knowing you were both in safe, comfortable place and that you could simply focus on getting to know each other.

Jimin: would like things to be very casual, probably talking with each other with the TV on in the background or maybe something where you both planned to study or something but ended up really just spending some time together and not focusing on the initial plan at all.

Taehyung: would take pride in the fact that he has pets, and would invite you over to play with them. in the midst of sitting on the floor and playing with his dog, you'd bond as you talked and would find that you have quite a few things in common.

Jungkook: wouldn't have just asked, but if he found out you liked video games or wanted to play them, he'd love to invite you over to play. he would love to bond with you over this, and would use the common interest to make himself comfortable with you.