Chapter 24

As Oliver heard the words springing out from his lips, the regret followed, immediately. He sounded like an immature, jealous twenty-one year old.

Kema and Steven traded glances.

Oliver stamped out of the kitchen to his bedroom door. Pushing open the door, he entered the room and slammed it after him. He collapsed on the bed, shutting his eyes. He shouldn't have taken his frustrations out on Steven. His friend was only trying to keep Kema occupied, he knew that. But he just longed for time with—

Someone knocked at his door.

"Yes?" He muttered.

"It's me." Her voice was soft, calm. She came in.

He pressed his eyes shut although he could hear the sound of her bare feet on the floor as she approached the bed.

She climbed on.

He smelled her perfume. A sweet scent of vanilla. Oliver's eyes opened.

"I'd like to say something." She murmured.

Oliver took a breath and sat up.

Kema's palms moistened. Her head thumped. But she didn't let it stop her. She stared into his green eyes and said, "I love you, Oliver."

His eyes widened, and his face melted. He reached for her.

She held up her hands, palms out. "Wait, let me finish. And I'm willing to be with you however long we have before you move to New York. I don't want to look back and regret that I never got to be with the man I love, even if it was for a moment."

"Kema..." Oliver whispered. He had allowed himself to believe somewhere in his heart that she reciprocated his love but now that she was saying it to his face, it was almost more than he bear. And that she was ready to sacrifice her ideals, her desire for commitment to be with him. He was speechless.

He lunged forward, captured her mouth and took in her tongue. He savored the taste of her and craved to taste more. He craved to taste all of her.

It was her turn to suck his tongue. She did so avidly. Then, after a few seconds, dragged her mouth away.

Oliver murmured, "No..."

Against his soft lips, she murmured, "I want to undress you, my love."

With trembling fingers, she plucked at the buttons of his black shirt, easing them open all the way down to the point where it was tucked into his trousers. She tugged it up and slipped it over his shoulders while Oliver's hot eyes bored into her very soul.

As he aided her in undressing him by drawing the arms of the shirt down, she felt the heat pulsing from him, leaping over to her and setting her whole body on fire. His wide torso finally bare to her touch, she ran her hands over those smooth, perfect pectorals and lower to that flat belly. Her fingers played with his belt buckle.

The warm flesh of her hands against the burning flesh of his stomach powered more blood into his dick. It was exquisite torture.

Oliver got up from the bed and faced her. His voice was a growl. "Let me help."

Kema gazed at the massive lump in his trousers almost in her face. She glanced up at him. He smiled, but she could see the storm in his eyes and the strain in his expression.

Quickly, she worked on both the belt and trousers, until he was free of them.

Her eyes fell on the dark hair moving in a V from his chest to his waist and between his legs. His majestic penis, its crown purple and engorged, was only about two inches away from her mouth.