Chapter One

I watched in horror as Herobrine slid his stone sword across Herder's arm, leaving a huge gash. I wanted to punch him in the face, but then I remembered that I would hurt Herder, too. Galaxy screamed and ran towards Herder/Herobrine but Herder's eyes faded to white the second she got there. Herobrine grabbed Galaxy by the hood of her sweatshirt, causing her purple hair to fall out from underneath it.

"Let her go!" I screamed.

"Aw, you've got yourself a girlfriend, have you, Loser-that-is-a-Loser?" asked Herobrine, staring evilly at Galaxy. "Well, as soon as I get rid of your friend Herder, maybe I'll deal with her, too."

"NO!"

Completely forgetting my sanity, I sprinted toward Herobrine and Galaxy. I tackled Herobrine just hard enough to knock him over. He grabbed Galaxy's ankle and pulled her closer to him.  She kicked him in the face and wriggled out of his grasp. 

"Gameknight- we need to go," she said. "Now."

"We can't," I told her. "If we leave, he'll destroy everyone in Minecraft."

"Don't tell me we have to fight him," Galaxy said. "I don't wanna. It's Herder."

"If we don't...none of the other NPCs will make it. We have to stop him. He may even bring his actual form back."

"Oh, he will, will he?" growled Galaxy, staring at Herobrine, hatred in her eyes. She sighed. "I'll fight, but promise we won't kill Herder."

"We won't kill Herder," I assured her. 

Galaxy picked up her iron sword and stood up. I smiled at her, and the two of us charged at Herobrine.

Galaxy swung her sword. It hit the diamond chestplate on Herobrine's chest, making a huge banging noise. A crack formed in the armor, but Herobrine touched it and it sealed right back up. Darn it.

"Go for his head!" I yelled to Galaxy. She nodded and swung her sword at his head while I swung mine at his legs. 

Oh, and guess what? We forgot he was extremely good at fighting.

He cartwheeled over my sword while, at the same time, ducking Galaxy's. I ran at him, but he punched me right in the nose, causing me to fall over. Once I was down, he went for Galaxy. She tried to stop him, but she couldn't. He swung his sword, and it hit Galaxy right in the side. 

I stood up, but when I turned around, there was a huge lava pool behind me. Herobrine walked away from Galaxy's limp and bleeding body and towards me. He lifted his sword up and pressed it against my throat just enough to make it hurt.

"I have won," he said, and I couldn't help thinking he was right. "Now, you will either use the Gateway of Light, or die. And make no mistake- once I kill you, I'll kill all of your friends and finally, I think we'll see if pig-boy here can swim in lava."

"But you'll die, too," I said, trying to sound confident through my shaking voice. 

"No, I won't," Herobrine answered. "Don't you see? No matter how hard anyone tries, nobody can kill me. I'm immortal. Once all NPCs are dead, I will bring my true form back, and the monsters will rule the Overworld, the Nether, and all of Minecraft! That is, unless, you choose to save your friends' lives and bring me into the physical world."

"Never," I snarled through gritted teeth.

"Well then," he cackled, "I guess I'll start killing your friends now. Why don't we start with your little girlfriend over there?"

"NO!"

"Then you have a choice to make. Bring me back, and I will spare your friends. Refuse, and everyone in Minecraft will die."

I stared at the glowing ball of light that led to the Digitizer, and then at my friends, who were still battling Charybdis and his blaze army. Crafter looked at me, with a 'don't do it' look on his face. I don't know if he was telling me not to sacrifice myself or not to sacrifice the NPCs, but it didn't matter. I had already made my decision.

Staring at Herobrine, with tears in my eyes, I nodded.

He laughed evilly. "Do it," he said. "Do it NOW!"

I grabbed Galaxy's hand and pulled her over to the Digitizer, where Herobrine was standing. 

"Really?" she whispered.

"I have to," I answered. "All we can do is hope that Monkeypants and Monet have destroyed the computer."

Galaxy nodded and stepped into the Digitizer. 

And as the thing buzzed and sparked, the two of us cried into each other's arms.

------------------------------------

Hey, guys! So, what do you think? Sorry this chapter was a bit short. And don't worry, I'll still be updating my other story, 'Escape from Nether Academy.' 

SEE YA!!!