Chapter one

(Also this is inspired by Annabella Lekitty!  So thank them!)

You are the younger sister of Unikitty and Puppycorn.  You were friends with Hawkodile, Dr. Fox, Richard, all the citizens, Unikitty, Puppycorn, and Brock!  (You have yet to know who Master Frown is.)

You decided to leave the castle just to walk around and see how people are doing.

"Hello!"One person waved to you.  "Hello!"  You waved back.

You noticed a guy messing with everyone in town.  He turned around, he had a yellow face, and a dark blueish robe.  Your heart started to beat really fast, and you turned red.  Your new crush, standing right in front of you...

He walked over to you.  "So...you must be Unikitty’s sister?"  You stuttered out words. "U..uh yeah..."

He rolled his eyes.  "Great, another annoying cat..."  You raised an eyebrow.  "What?  I'm annoying?"

"Well yeah...?  Because your Unikitty's sister duh..."He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms and started to smirk.

"(Y/N)!!!"Unikitty yelled.

You turned around to see Unikitty and Puppycorn running towards you.

Unikitty started to jump in the air like she was going to tackle you.  So you ducked, then she tackled Master Frown to the ground.

"HEY!  Get off your heavy!"He yelled trying to push Unikitty off.  Unikitty was laughing until she realized it was Master Frown.  "Oh....sorry..."

"You better be!"He growled.  He walked away... Your heart started to pound even faster!  You kept blushing.  Heart sparkle matter came right out of your head.

"Oohhh!"Puppycorn grinned.  "You have a crush....don’t you?"

You turned around and stared right into his eyes and squinted them.  "No i don't!"

"Then what's that?"He questioned as he pointed to the heart sparkle matter hovering over your head.

You quickly swatted them away and screeched. "NO I DON'T!! STOP ASUMING I HAVE ONE!!"

Unikitty smirked.