Chapter Four

You decided to invite Brock over to the Unikingdom since your friends...

Brock had finally arrived, and you invited him into the castle. 

"Hey (Y/n) I brought you cookies."He handed out a bag of cookies.  "Oh thanks!  Everybody will love these!"  You chimed as you gladly took the cookies.

"I wanted to talk to you about something..."Brock stated nervously.  "Um...sure..."You pointed at the table so you can talk.

"You know my roommate...Master Frown...?"Brock asked as he sat down.  "Yeah w...what about him?"You stuttered.  "Well I know you like him..."Brock chuckled.

You gasped, he knew?!  "W..what?!  How do you know that?!"You yelled.

You didn't know but Hawkodile, Dr.Fox, Richard, Puppycorn, and Unikitty were easedroping on you and Brock.

"Because I seen you swoon over him.."Brock smirked.  You blushed.  "And you know what?  He likes you too."Brock assured you.

You gasped and were surprised.  "R...really?"You started to smile in happiness.  "Yeah dude!"Brock nodded.  "He told me that yesterday he's like "That girl, I like her and I don't know why?!" Thats was he said!"

You squealed.  "I asked him to show you how he really feels and he won't do it."Brock stated as he munched on a cookie.

Dr.Fox looked at the bunch.  "I think we should help (Y/n) And Master Frown fall in love together!"  Unikitty and the rest nodded without hesitation.

"That sucks because I might not tell him..."You mumbled and you face planted against the table.

Dr.Fox and the rest were working on a love potion, with help of Hawkodiles crush (Dr.Fox)  they were able to get heart sparkle matter to mix with the potion.

"Alright it's finish!"Dr.Fox held up the Potion.  Unikitty’s eyes sparkled.  "So...what are we supposed to do?"Richard asked surprisingly he was down with the idea.  "Pour this into (Y/n)'s drink!  Then me and Unikitty will find a way for Master Frown."Dr.Fox ordered.

Hawkodile took the potion and secretly tip toed to your drink which you left against the window, he poured the Potion into your drink and waited for you to drink it.

"Oh, imma go get my drink!"You stated as you walked over to your drink, picked it up and drank it.

You sat back down not feeling a thing... until you really started to feel it your eyes started to turn into hearts your body started to turn pink and your cheeks looked like hearts!  You started to laugh a lot and heart sparkle matter were clumping up making big hearts pop up.

"Uh...whats going on?!"Brock started to back away.

"Oh no!  I think we added too much glue!"Puppycorn wimpered.  "You added what?!"Hawkodile yelled.  "We have to stop Dr.Fox and Unikitty!"

"To late...they left."Richard assured Hawkodile.

In frown town...

"Okay we need to find where Master Frown lives!"Dr.Fox stated as she walked through the rain.  "Found it!"Unikitty yelled.  "Oh."Dr.Fox walked over to Unikitty.

Unikitty grabbed the Potion and flew towards Master Frown's apartment window which was opened.

"MASTER FROWN!!"Unikitty yelled.  Master Frown was holding hot coffee so he got startled and spilt it all over himself.

"AAHHH!!"He screamed in pain.  Unikitty pour the Potion on him making him fall in love.