Chapter Ten

"Um...we went into your room... because...you said so.. and there was a spider on the wall so we freaked out... and yeah that happened..."Unikitty started. "First off, I never told you to go into my room and second off who does that much damage to a room if there's a spider?!"You yelled.

You felt different...like the opposite of happiness!! Sure you've been mad before but never raged.

"What is this feeling it's like the opposite of HAPPINESS!"You yelled as your neck, horn, and tail got on fire. But you calmed yourself down my breathing in and out.

You looked back at the mess which just made you more angry...

You growled like an tiger. "Calm down (Y/n)...Calm down (Y/n)..." You sighed.

"Oh hey sis!"Puppycorn chimed as he ran to you, he tripped and poked you in the eye with his horn.

"RRAAAHHH!!!"You yelled as your body turned red and your neck, horn, and tail turned to fire.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR...GOOFINESS?  ALL YOU DO IS WRECK THINGS AND SCREW THINGS UP!!  WHY CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE?!"You yelled as you roared like a tiger.

Puppycorn, Unikitty, Hawkodile, and Dr.Fox looked worried.  Richard?  He was fine.

You realized it's not there fault there this way it's the culture here it's what supposed to happen, you thought you were a monster...

"I..im sorry...i had a good day and...and..."You cried... "Its ok..."Unikitty saddened.

"Maybe you should get anger management?"Hawkodile suggested.  You nodded in agreement.

(There we go :)  hope you like it!  And please stop saying please continue just comment something else?)