Part 2

After watching TV had dinner, took Einstein for walk and went to sleep.
The morning alarm rang. I off it and went to sleep again.
Morning is the time were I don't feel like getting up. My Aunt came to wake me up as it was getting late. I had to get ready. And she had already done breakfast.
I woke up Nigel. And I went to get ready. Today I wore a stone wash jeans with a nice long top which was a boat neck shape. With lots of sequence. It looked nice.
We had breakfast and left Nigel in the van. I took my sling bag and waited for the bus. As usual the bus came and had just left before I reached. Today it was on time,but I was late.
The next bus came and I entered. Today also I am late for my class. As I reached, the campus was empty, a few lads and lasses here and there. I entered my class. And the sir was slightly angry. He asked me regarding why I was late today.
I kept my head down and said sorry.
He said to take a seat. And has punishment he said to sit on the first bench the entire year. And even if late to quietly enter and sit on the first seat. He told the entire class to keep the first seat empty. I was shocked. But still never uttered a word. He told the boy also to keep the seat vacant and from today I will be sitting next to him.
I was flabbergasted at this. It sounds like a school rule. I feel I am in school.
He explained and told us to find out information on market stocks and funds.I guess that was our homework for today.
I saw my pen was missing suddenly. I searched here and there. I saw it fallen down next to his legs.
I said. "Excuse me, can you please handover my pen" .
He looked down and lifted the pen and handed to me.
I said" Thank you".
He just ignored.
The entire period seemed dragging. At last the bell rang.
Suddenly the same girl, who came in the ice-cream parlour, came rushing towards him.
Calling Hi! Jarius.. I ignored and saw she was giggling and he smiled.
Someone tapped me from behind. I realised it was Stella. I smiled. She too.
Hi!  She said.
I said let's go to canteen.
We sat, she took a burger with coke and sat.
I carried sandwiches today so I started munching.
Val..what happened why are you late.
I said got up late today so.
Good.. I was surprised
She said now you will get to sit with the cutest,the popular singer and millionaire
Jarius Marker.
I nodded. I never knew who and what...?
Still smirked.
Oh... In which world you are.. You don't know who he is...?
I confirmed.
She laughed..
At that I saw Jarius and the girl entering.
Oh! Stella said... Rolling her eyes.
She is Eliana. Her father is the biggest business tycoon.
I nodded.
Eliana looked pretty with tight skirt and loose top.. She looked elegant and beautiful.
All boys were admiring her. And girls were eyeing Jarius.
I finished eating. And the bell rang.
We all moved towards the class.
As we were proceeding. Stella whispered that a guy was staring at us.
He came towards us and said Hi.
My name is Jayden.
We both said together Hi.
I am Stella and her name is Valencia.
And walked in the class.
The lecture was quite boring.
So I was busy fidgeting with the pen.
My neighbour out of no where said.. Do you purposely come everyday late. So you can sit next to me. I was astonished at his acquisition.
I wanted to blast at him
But kept my patience intact so that I don't blow front of the entire class.
The minute Bell rang.
I got up. And walked away from him. Without giving him a glance.
I headed towards the parlour. Opened the Ice-cream parlour and sat.
Today I was in a bad mood. It sucked. And I was desperate to remove my anger.
Slowly my other staff Michael and Jonathan arrived. They both talked and joked we had a hearty laugh.
And customers started pouring Inn.
So we were all busy.
In the late afternoon.. I had my lunch a burger and French fries. And as I entered the parlour. I saw Jarius sitting with many of his male friends. They were enjoying their ice cream and busy discussing. The minute Jayden saw me. He said Hi to me.
I smiled too.
He got up and walked with me towards the cashier cubicle.
Do you work here.
I said yes.
Wow... That's cool Jayden said.
I will come here every time to visit you.
I said.. Sorry.. Here also you will come to trouble... In college it is not enough.. He and I laughed together.
It was a pleasure meeting and talking to you.
He paid the Bill.
See you tomorrow.
I said sure.
All his friends walked out.
So I was busy counting the cash from the drawer.
I felt someone standing near the cubicle. I lifted my head to see.
May I help you....? I said
I realised it was Jarius leaning on the cubicle.
He said yes.. Can you tell me why do you come late to college....?
I snapped and answered... "It's none of your business... I got up late.... If you still want to know the reason..
Oh... Okay
So on purpose...
Yes... I purposely get up late... Do you have a problem with that...
Yes... He snapped
I don't like anyone sitting next to me.
Now I was hyper.
I told him.. Can you talk outside. I never wanted to create a scene.
As it was my work place.
He said fine.
I went outside.