"luscious Lips" Part 27

My heart was pushing above the adrenaline. I closed my eyes.. I want a last kiss from you.. Please.. He pleaded
I nodded..
I love you.. And slowly and deeply he kissed my lips...
Your lips are too sweet to be left.. I am addicted to your lips.. He said..
Can I click few photos..? At Least I can kiss those luscious lips whenever I please.. Day or night..
He clicked few..
And sadly said.. From today.. I won't ever come near you.. I will follow all the rules..
Then like normal people we talked.. I told him that sir has given this.. Any Idea or suggestion..
He looked at me and said.. Can I give you a red rose..? I looked at him.. "What will you give the other girls.."" so whatever you give the others.. I don't mind.. Nothing outside the box.."..
"We can keep a stage for performing mimicry, singing and dancing.. Whoever wants for his or her friend to perform.."
"I want to perform for you.. Is it okay" .. He asked..
"If you plan to take my name.. I am not coming.. And you are not performing".. I said
He looked into my eyes.. Removing my specs and said.. You know I will be performing only for you and no one matters me..
"Alright enough of these sentiment talks.. Let's get back.. Before a search party comes howling around.. "
I put my specs back.. And starting winding everything..
He gave me a beautiful red rose.. And said.. "You are the rose of my life.."
I smiled and put it in my bag..
"You can sms me.. Whenever you want.. "
"Provided you don't send any stupid messages.. "
"I adore you.. I respect your views.. And love you so much that it is killing me Softly"..
"And you will be killing me Softly for 10 dreadful years." .. Cool !!!
"I felt like a knife was stabbed right into my heart.. "...
"Am I doing right.."
"I looked at him and asked.. You had gone for 3 months.. Why did you come back..?"
"When I saw the videos and Jayden said.. You were having a nice time chatting with Neil and Andrew.. ".. "You were not talking to me.. You had disconnected your mobile.. I couldn't concentrate at all.. So I came back.. "
Look at me Jarius .. I said with a firm voice.. I knew right from the start that you had a soft corner for me.. But you cannot destroy your career and studies because of me or anyone.. You have to learn to concentrate.. For love there is an entire life left.. But not your career.. Once you loose.. You have lost it.. I never wanted this to happen so on purpose I was avoiding you.. So you stay focus on your career.. What will your parents and grandparents think..? A girl came and ruined his life.. Will you or I like it..? Now you are young and you can mend your ways.. On purpose loosing balance and falling from the small cliff.. Meeting an accident.. Does it show you that you are mature enough to face your problems.. "
He looked astounded.." How did you know"
I asked him.. "Do I look like a dumb girl Inamorato"..
He smiled.". I will never forget this.. Thank you for making my day.. I can live like this for my entire life.."
"Inamorato .. Think before you speak.."..
"one more thing.. Promise me Inamorato that Even if we are not able to make it due to any circumstances.,you will always do what is right and will always be happy.."
"Thank you Angel.." but one thing I promise is without you.. I will never be Happy.. "
" Okay.. Let's move I said.. Remember from tomorrow onwards..."
" God... You are too much.."
" Before that.. Please keep your mobile properly...because in between I will be going for the concert that will be held.. "
" okay.". I said
" He left me and went home.. "
Jarius..
I reached home and had nice hot water bath..
I sat on the table.. Mom was serving tea with ginger cookies.
I ate few.." How are you grandpa..? "
" fine and how is college..? . He replied
"Cool".. I said
"Mom any help required..?"
What's wrong..? Is everything alright..? Mom asked..
"Yes Mom"
I called up my manager and told him not to cancel any of my concert.. Before booking the tickets to inform me and 2 days before to inform me so that I can practice..
My manager was very happy..
I slept early and got up early.. I had nice hot water bath..
Wore dark blue jeans and check shirt tugged in with dark sunglasses..
I took my bike and reached college.
All were staring at me.
As I entered.. I saw Jayden.. I approached him.. All were entering.. It looks like someone is late..
Bell rang.. We started to move towards our class.. I saw Sir and Val..moving from the notice board..
It was too crowded.. We headed to the class.. I sat in the front.. Next to me Elaina came..
Jayden was sitting behind me.
Marylyn sat next to Jayden..
Stella sat behind Jayden.. And then Valencia entered with Sir.. She sat with Stella..
Sir said "as you know.. We are celebrating days so that you enjoy..
Tomorrow we are having chocolate day..you can give chocolates to your friends and family.. You can give as per your choice.. No hard fast rule
Second day we are having a message day.. One person will read the message.. All messages having to and from names only will be read.. Any vulgar, hurtful and hatred messages won't be read. You all are quite big.. So please see these days as playful and happy without hurting anyone's sentiments.
The third day is the rose day.. At the end of the day.. Maximum roses become the winner for rose King and rose queen.. The rules are.. If a person gets many roses from one person will be treated as 1 rose while counting.. No one will give the rose directly.. Each class will have a basket where you will drop in with the name to whom you want to give and from who.. No names.. All roses will go to the Sir and teachers..
The lecture got over fast.. Bell rang.. We all went towards the cafeteria.. I went and sat.. Neil came and sat next to me.. What messages to give and whom.. Stella was pestering.. What should I write..
I said.. Wait.. Have patience.. Use some nice poetic messages..
I started writing
Stella..
Your my best soul friend and wish you all the happiness
Love Val
Jayden..
You are too handsome with a big dirty mouth..
Love Val
Neil,
Empty vessels make too much noise.. My eardrums hurt
Love Val
Thanks for giving me such wonderful ideas.. Stella said..