"I Like You" Part 16

Cake and cold drink were served..
Music was on.. Many were on the dance floor, Jack, Jayden and James were dancing with anyone..
No one in particular Elaina and Marylyn were dancing with Jarius.. Lily and many more girls wanted to dance..
I was getting irritated. In the end I excused and went to have a pinacola drink.. (soft drink).
I looked at my mobile.. There were some messages from Val.
I opened and saw..she said" she is not coming.. As Nigel has slight fever..
Nothing to worry.. Just a simple viral fever.
You take care and enjoy..
Sorry.. 😥"..
" How is the party..? She asked..
"I am not enjoying.... If you were there.. Maybe..."
"Stupid joke".." That day you told me you like someone..".. "I am sure there are many beautiful girls who would fall for you.. "..
"I don't want beautiful.. I want who I like.. strong and sweet. ."
"Liar... Get married to a chocolate .. Strong and sweet... I know you love chocolate.. You lied to me that day.. "
"sorry.. But being a slave is more intense.." he said.
'"Let's see" I said...
Elaina came towards me.and forced me to dance..
Jayden.. Let's click some hot steamy photos.. I had removed before also and sent to Stella and Val, Now Jarius Jack, James, Elaina, lily, Marylyn and many were dancing and enjoying. I clicked again and sent to Val and Stella.
Infact I clicked videos of all dancing.. And sent to both of them.
The ambience food, cake and desert snaps.. I had clicked and sent.
Valencia..At Home
I was busy looking at my mobile... There were many photos and videos .. Jayden had sent..
Oh my God... In one video I saw Marylyn💃 was dancing so closely with Jarius.🕺. And she kissed 💋him suddenly.. At that Jarius..pushed her and walked away..
Oh.. That's disgusting... I thought..
When I slept.. I never new..
I got up when my phone started ringing..
I said "Hello!" without checking the number...
Someone whispered "Hello"
Yes.. Who is this..?
"Jarius" .. He said..
"Yes... What happened.." ? I told
" Nothing just called".. He said
"At this hour... Anyone calls to just say... Hi...".. "Are you in your proper mind"..
"No"... He said
"Fine.. Tell me"?.. I said
"I am standing front of your gate..". He said..
"oh... No..wait I am coming.." I said
"I got up straight and went downstairs.. Einstein was wagging his tail..."..
"Einstein followed me.. I went I saw.. Jarius standing...
I went and opened the gate.. I saw he was slightly shivering.. He looked devastated..
" I made him sit on the bench".. On our porch.. Einstein was licking his hand and wagging.. I felt something is wrong... His palm was bleeding.. I am immediately brought the first aid box cleaned it and applied medicine and bandage his palm.
I looked at him.. I saw he was looking at me intently.. I inquired him.. He put his head down..
I took him inside and made him rest in the guest room.. I gave water.. And asked him.. "Do you want anything..".
He said "No".
I left him and went to sleep in my room
I couldn't get sleep wondering as to how he slit his palm...today he had party in his house.. He looked Okay... Only after Marylyn kissed him.. I started checking for any messages.... There were none... I felt like asking Jayden.. But now it is too late... Will check in the morning with Jarius itself...
I fell asleep..
I got up when I heard Nigel.. Jumping on my bed and front I saw the most charming man Jarius staring at me...
I woke up and said Good morning.. To both.. Nigel then ran downstairs to tell aunty to prepare breakfast... I said Jarius to sit... And I went to brush my teeth and wash my face... I must be looking like a devil... I thought... As I came in... I wore my specs and looked at him.. He looked very sad... And just said "sorry. . I asked" for what.".." For troubling you in the middle of night..  ".. He shyly said.
" Oh... That's okay... But please don't make it a habit... "I said.. By the way..." "How did you slit the palm... " I asked..
"I had a small fight with one of my cousin... And this happened.."..
"Fine.. Where was Jayden and others.." I inquired..
"They all had left.. Afterwards it happened.."
"I said" Today you have your show.. How will you perform.."?
" I have to sing not fight" He coolly said..
"OK... Attitude... I asked..." Why did Marylyn kissed you... " He was taken aback... He looked at me..
I said..." Forget it... It's nothing of my concern"..
"Marylyn... Doesn't have a problem....? Why should you...? You should enjoy... I winked at him...
He was like a statue at my answers...
" Let's go down to have tea".. I said
"He followed me..?"..
He had his breakfast and left saying..." See you all in the evening at the concert" ..
"OK.. We all said
" I started cleaning the entire house, verandah and the porch. Washed the curtains, cushion covers and our clothes. Gave bath Einstein...
It was 12pm...I was dead tired..
Aunty had made lunch.
We all ate and went to sleep..

"