Part 39

We clicked so many photos. They look devastated.,They all ran towards the lake.
Jayden.."we won't leave you.. You'll  are too much.."
It was getting late so..
We had to go back.
We got to the see the dense forest and lake.
We clicked many photos..
At night we had camp fire.. Singing, dancing and mimicry..
Around 11pm..I was too tired.. So I and Stella went to sleep..
At 12 mid night I heard the girls screaming so loudly, I got up in fright.. We put the lights and saw cockroaches moving around.
Stella.. Started yelling and jumping on the bed.. I too was scared but kept both of my legs on the top.. Sir came running and behind the boys.. I saw Jayden, Neil, Jarius, Jack and James trying to control their laugh.
The caretaker came and carried all the cockroaches and sprayed medicines and we all went to sleep quietly..
The next day.. I was sleeping till 8am, In fact all the girls were fast asleep.. I got up dressed up to short jeans which was knee length and a top. I tied my hair.
And started waking up the girls.I woke up Stella and slowly the others.. And I made my way outside.
The beautiful open sky and huge tress and greenery around was soothing to the eyes, mind and soul.
Before going I had informed Sir.. Just strolling out.. He had asked me to not to go too far.
I went little ahead and sat near a huge tree and clicked few snaps and selfie.
I started clicking a selfie when Jarius stood behind.. His also got clicked..
He sat next to me. I clicked one more. He too clicked few of ours.
Jayden and Neil came too.. We clicked few photos. We chatted for little while and then went to have breakfast.. We ate and then we had to go for site seeing and monuments. In the bus, I sat and went to sleep.. I was too tired that I slept.. When the bus halted.. I felt someone was shaking me. I got up and saw,Stella was waking me up. I got up,took from her little water and washed my face.
We had reached a beautiful monument,, it was broken but was beautifully carved from inside.. Jarius had carried his camera, so he was removing a full video shoot.
There were beautiful statues of king, Queen and animals.
It looked awesome..
I got a picture message from Jarius saying.. He had clicked my photo when I was biting my lip .. You look beautiful and those lips are tempting me... 😘
Then we were taken to a Hill top.. Where we could see the water fall.. There was a huge garden.. With swings, slides and
Beautiful flowers all around.
I went and sat on a bench.
Matthew and Neil came and sat too.
How are you..? Matthew asked
Fine.. Why.. What happened.. I asked
You look tired.. Neil said
Yes I am.. I confirmed
Matthew... Do you want to sit on the swing...?
No... I feel giddy... I said
Okay you sit and relax.. We are enjoying... Neil said and both left
I saw Stella on the swing, Jarius on the other swing and Jayden pushing him badly.. I removed their video.. How funny both were...
I smiled.. Elaina came and sat
You look too tired.. She said
I am.. I just want to sleep.. I said
We sat for little while and talked. I walked towards the other side.. There was a small pond.. With ducks swimming we clicked few snaps. Elaina was laughing and enjoying.
It was getting late.. So we were all asked to get in the bus. Again I sat and closed my eyes to go to sleep.
Bus halted for us for lunch.. I never wanted to eat so I asked Stella to bring one sandwich and I went to sleep.. Jayden said I will wait you eat and come. Matthew said.. You all go... I will wait with Val..
I couldn't answer.. Stella came and touched my forehead.. My body was hot.. I had fever..
Jarius.. I have already eaten.. You all have something and come..
Stella... Make it 2 sandwich he said..
All got down.. Jarius touched my forehead and was upset..
I looked at him and said.. Don't worry I am fine.. I won't die.. I said
He looked angry.. I won't leave you to die... He said
I smiled... And went to sleep
Stella bought sandwiches and medicine from sir. I ate and took medicines and went to sleep in the bus...
I got up directly next day on bed..
I was okay.. No fever but slightly weak...
Stella.. Told me that Jarius had lifted and put me in the bed.
I thanked Jarius.. All were worried about you.. Especially Matthew, Jayden and Neil were very upset..
We all had bath.. Had breakfast and we were going sightseeing and directly back home from there..
I sat quietly next to me Stella.. Front was Matthew and Neil, behind was Jarius and Jayden..
I got a message from Jarius.. Camp was boring without you.. How are you feeling..?
I turned behind and said I am feeling better.. Thank you
Jayden.. You fell sick and we were so upset that we never had food..
I smiled really.. Matthew he is telling lies.. He ate like pig...I laughed.. Neil said.. Only I was sad
Oh I am flattered.. I said
Lily.. All the boys are telling lies.. They were enjoying their meals.. They ate like no tomorrow..
Matthew.. That is mean
Alright enough.. Thanks for helping all of you.
Let's play dumb charades.. Jayden suggested
Alright.. Boys versus girls.. Stella said
All said yes.
Jayden.. First me.. He said
He started.. We couldn't guess.. I looked at Stella.. She also couldn't..
We got fed up and said.. Not this game..
Neil..truth or dare..
I said.. I am not participating.. I am not keeping well.. You all enjoy..
Jayden.. You are scared.. So you don't want to participate..
Fine I am scared.. Happy.. I said
Elaina.. Participate it will be fun..
Sorry.. I won't participate.. I will enjoy as the crowd..
Bags were kept and on it a bottle.
Jack came first.. He rotated.. The bottle stopped at dare.. All girls screamed.. Remove your shirts and dance for full 1 minute seducing Marylyn...
I felt like laughing...
He started.. It was as if he was touching more than dancing..
All put thumbs down.. He was not good..
Now again he had to rotate the bottle, it Rotated and halted at lily..
All the boys said.. go kiss any boy of your choice for 1 minute.
Poor Jarius was getting little nervous. Lily went and kissed Neil for exact 1 minute.. We all clapped for her and we notion thumb up for her.
Then she rotated it stopped at Stella.. We all yelled for a lap dance for 1 minute .. She gave a nice lap dance to Jayden.. For her also thumb up.Her turn to rotate the bottle.. It stopped at Matthew.. We all yelled to dance with a partner for 1 minute. He came towards me, I said I don't know to dance.. He said just follow me.. I took his hand, Jayden played a soft music from his mobile. He kept one hand on my waist and we started dancing.. We danced slowly and nicely.. There was pin drop silence we danced for more than a minute... All gave thumb up for us.
The bus halted, we got down near the biggest dam and river water flowing..  nature biggest beauty.. We enjoyed the  view.. I clicked few snaps..we all enjoyed in the water.. We were all drenched.. We changed in the resort and there only we had  lunch. I saw Jarius was not talking and a little aloof..
We had to go back in the bus.. He entered the first and sat in one corner.. I went and sat next to him. He looked at me and kept quiet . I asked him.. What happened..? Why so quiet..? Go sit with Matthew he said..
As you wish... Take this (I gave him a chocolate with a chit attached) ... I said and
I got up and sat next to Stella.
All were tired so half were listening music and some were sleeping..
I got a message from Jarius.. Love you too..
I messaged... That is the reason you said to sit with Matthew...
Jarius... Sorry... Please..
I...hate you..
Jarius... 😘
We reached college at 4pm..we all went back to our house..
Too tired.. So had bath and went to sleep..