"Mall" Part 22

We had dinner outside.. I had informed Auntie before.. I will be eating and coming.. Not to wait..
Jayden has clicked many snaps.. We enjoyed a lot..
Now we all were tired..
Jayden left me first and then Stella..
I reached home.. Had nice hot water bath and went to sleep..
Today auntie has already taken Einstein for a stroll..
Around 11pm..I got message.. Checked it was from Jarius....Hi..
Where have you reached.. He said London..
He was enjoying the snow.. It quite freezing cold here.. He said...
He sent me his few pictures.. Of the hotel and from tomorrow practice will start he said.. I said go to sleep.. You must be tired travelling.. Take good rest..
You have to look handsome.. By goodnight.. Take care..
And I went to sleep..
Morning alarm rang.. I got up.. Did morning activity and started doing my hair.. I opened my bag to check the envelope.. Again I removed the photos and checked.. Each photo nicely... There was a small chit..which only said."
. Sorry.. Please don't get angry.. For clicking your snaps.. And taking it without your knowledge.. "
I messaged Jarius.. "Good morning.. I am not angry with you.. I got the chit.. Thank you for the photos.."
Bye.. Take care..
I went to help Nigel then Auntie to prepare breakfast...
We ate are breakfast.. Had tea.. Left Nigel in the van.. I headed towards the bus stand..
Bus came.. I entered.. Reached college.. Stella, Jack and James were already there..
We all were busy talking.. When Marylyn came.. She looked very sad.. I asked her.. What happened...?.. Missing Jarius.. She blushed..
Don't worry... He will be back..
Jayden came from back.. Who is missing me..?
I said "no one" ..
Bell rang.. So we all headed towards the class.. Time flew..
During break.. We all sat together.. Neil was fighting and yelling to some other poor guy..
I asked all the J 's to help him.. Anyhow we all calmed him and started having tea.. We asked Neil as to what happened.. He said.. It was regarding the team and football match..
"Oh.. You are in the football team.. Good.. Great".. He smiled and said... "I am the captain" .. "Wow.. That's Great" .. I said.. Bell rang.. We all entered our class.. A new boy entered the class.. Sir introduced us.. His name was.. Andrew.. He was nice and tall, he had lovely grey eyes.. He looked too good.. He had simple torn jeans and plain white shirt.. From where anyone could see his 6 packs..
I looked at Stella and said.. "Too hot. .
She smiled.." Everything is hot"..
Jayden.. "I heard you girls"..
We were smiling.. For some reason.. Neil, Elaina and many more around 10 boys and girls were shifted in our class..
I thought and said.. "Many the merrier..."
Jayden.. "You girls are becoming too naughty.."
We laughed..
Lectures got over.. Before that sir had asked me to meet him after the lectures.. I went to the staff room.. Sir was seated.. He asked me to come in.. And said.." As you are the head..during winter vacation we will be having a 3 day camp.. You will have to be alert and see that no mishap happens.."
I said.. Sure sir..
"Details where and when will confirm and will get back to you later.." Sir said
"Fine." . I said
I left.. And walked through the corridor..
I heard Elaina calling me..
I turned I saw her and said.. "Yes"
"I want to talk with you something important."... She nervously said
"I am listening.." I said
"Can you help me please..? "
"I love Jarius.....can you please help.." she blurted out.
"Alright what is that you want from me.."
I said..
"Just tell him how good I am.. " .. She said
I said.. "First of all... I am not his mother.. Second... He is not here... Third... His best friend is Jayden.. Not I.....I don't do brokers work.. So sorry and excuse me.. I walked out of college.. And starting walking towards the parlour" ..
I saw.. There were many messages from Jarius saying.. Good morning.. How was college.. His practice started.. Etc..
I looked at my phone.. And I opened the parlour.. I saw half Bucket of water lying around .. By mistake my mobile fell in it..
I sighed and removed.. Mobile was not working... Till then Jonathan and Michael entered.. They saw.. And told me to keep it to dry..
Mobile had stopped working..
Oh.. I called up Stella and informed.. My phone fell in the water...and also to inform Jayden and Jarius regarding the same..
Around 5pm..I left.... Bought some vegetables and fruits.. As auntie had told.. Reached home..
Had bath... And went to help auntie for cooking... I told auntie regarding the mobile not working.. She suggested to buy a new one..
I said.. Later.. Not so soon.. I don't like Mobile.. She looked at me as I was a alien.. And said.. "girls your age are always on mobile.. Is something wrong.."?
"No nothing auntie.. Please tell mummy about it.. Will call her from the parlour tomorrow.." I smiled and said..
Till then Stella entered.. I told aunty.. "We are going to the park with Einstein and Nigel" .. She said "Okay" ..
I took Einstein and Nigel caught Stella's hand.. He liked Stella..
And we started walking.. Down the road..
Stella.. Asked me.. How the mobile fell..?
I said.. "By mistake.. When I opened the parlour.. It slipped and fell in the bucket of water.."
So are you buying or replacing or repairing..?
Not now.. A little later...
Why..?.. If you want I will give you..?
"Not required.. I will buy a new one.. And I can afford it..? Till then anytime you can call me at the parlour.. And tell Jayden and Jarius too.. Please.." I said
"Okay...! What about the flowers.. Why did he give you..?
" That because we had an argument.. He said sorry and to forget.. "
" Do you like him.. "
" I like him as a friend.. Nothing more than that.. "..
" I think.. He likes you.. "
" From all the beautiful girls.. Me.. Are you insane.. Have you seen Yourself, Elaina and Marylyn.. You all are so beautiful.. In all ways.. "
" I don't have fair clear skin, height and body to die.. Nor I am too smart in studies or in sports.. Infact to add.. I wear specs.. My eyes are not to piercing like big blue or green eyes to attract him... I am not degrading myself.. I am being practical.. I am strong headed, very much focused on my career and I know what is right for me.. I love myself for the way I am"..
Alright.. Thanks for the big lecture.. I love you".. She said
"I love you too."
We sat in the park.. Nigel was playing with his friends.. Einstein was rolling on the grass..
Stella said.." You know something.. I have a strong feeling... Everyone likes you..."
I smiled.. Today poor Elaina came and suggested me to tell Jarius.. That Elaina is good for her and she loves him..
I got mad and said.. Am I his mother or best friend.. To do that..
Stella started laughing loudly.." What you said.. That was cool"
We talked a little more and got up.. She said will meet you tomorrow.. Bye
I, Nigel and Einstein started walking towards the house.
We reached. Nigel went for bath.
Till then I helped auntie to arrange the plates.. We all sat to eat.. Watched T. V. and went to sleep..