Part 40 Leaving

I got up at 8pm..Nigel was watching cartoons. Helped aunty in arranging the table and cleaning. We started having our dinner.. We talked about the camp.. After eating I showed few photos to Nigel and Aunty.
Around 9:30pm, we all went to sleep.
At around 10pm, I got a message to open the door.. I open the door and saw Jarius standing.. He looked slightly upset. I took him in so that I don't wake up anyone. He closed the door and leaned forward to kiss me.
He sat on the bed.. Tomorrow I am going and will never come back.
My heart was beating fast. I felt sad but put on a face of smile and said cool.
He stood and looked into my eyes..and said.. "Damn it... Do you really love.. Or am I just time  pass for you...? "
I never answered..
What is wrong.. You are not even telling me to not to go.. Or stay.. Do you hate me so much..? He asked
Alright I hate you and I don't love you at all... I said
He shook me like a paper... Why are you so insensitive...?
I looked at him.. At night you come only to tell me that I am insensitive... I said
Fine.. It was my fault that I came here, I fell in love with you and I am leaving you.. Have a nice sleep and don't ever try to get in touch with me...he said and deleted my number from his mobile, deleted all my photos and walked away..
I was shattered.. And closed my door and cried till I fell asleep.
I could not go to college with the swollen eyes.. So I lie down on my bed.. Around 8 in the morning aunty called..I said coming in 10 minutes. I take nice hot water bath.., Change and come down.. I see Marcus sitting with Jayden and Stella. I say Hi.. Good morning.. Not gone to college..?
Today holiday.. Stella says.
I sit next to Stella..
Marcus..Do you know where is Jarius..?
I was shocked.. Why.. What happened..?
Jayden.. He has switched off his mobile and left..?
Stella.. His parents are upset and all are searching for him..
I thought.. Typical Jarius irresponsible..
What makes you think.. He will tell me.. I asked Jayden
We are checking with everyone.. Jayden said
In the camp.. He had mentioned.. He is planning to shift the college... I said..
What.. Why.. Marcus
I looked at Jayden and said.. Even he knew about it..
Thanks for the information.. Marcus and all left except Stella
Aunty had served tea and sandwiches.. We were eating..
Stella.. Why did he leave..
I kept quiet..
Stella.. I hate the girl who is doing this..?
He loves her deeply and she is playing with his emotions...?
I drank my tea.. And went for washing...
Auntie.. He is such a sweet and caring boy..
Stella.. I hope he comes back...?
I said.. Let's hope for the best..

End of part... 1