"Leaving " Part 33

Andrew and Matthew both sat.
Andrew asked.. "Are you leaving because of her."
He said.. "No"
I asked.."What is the reason then?"
He stared at me for few seconds and said.. "I don't know"..
Jayden.." What..? ".." If I ever knew that girl, I don't know what will I do.. "
Jarius.. "Jayden its not her fault.. I made mistakes.."
"At least give me the damn name.. I am your best friend" .. He yelled
Marcus.." I am his elder brother, he has never told me.. "
It was getting worse..
Matthew.. "If she says not to go then"..
Jarius got up and walked away..
My heart was beating badly, I was feeling guilty for hurting him.
I sms him, please wait and leave me, aunty and Nigel home.. Last request..?
He never replied, I called Matthew.
He came, I asked him, can you please leave us..?
From behind he said no.. I mean, I will leave.. Jarius said
"Thank you".. I said
I called aunty. Jarius lifted Nigel and kept him in the car back seat. Aunty sat next to him. I sat in front of Jarius.
Aunty.." Thanks a lot Jarius,don't worry. I will pray that you get the most beautiful girl and you try forgetting her".
He smiled at aunty and said.. Love you
I SMS him.. "All love for auntie"..?
He was driving so he never checked.. We reached home. He carried Nigel in his arms and took him to his room.
I had gone to my room already. I took nice hot water bath and changed. Till then I think Jarius had already left.
Again I SMS.. "Lucky is the girl, to be in your arms..?
No reply..
Again I SMS.."inamorato..!.. You are killing me Softly with your songs..!
I heard a knock on my door after an hour.
I received a message.." Open the door Angel.. "
I ran from my bed and opened the door.
I saw he looked tired.
I immediately hugged him and closed the door.
He said.. "I am dying to hold you in my arms and I love you the most"
"Words are not enough,my actions will do the talking."... He said
He came closer and bent to kiss me.. It lasted for more than a minute.
"It was passionate kiss".. I said
He sat next to me.. "I am fed up of kissing the mobile. "
"This feels good and satisfy me."
"Oh yeah.. Liar.. You have already kissed Elaina, lily and god knows how many more girls and including me".. I said
"I am sorry.".  "You make my heart beat fast  and shall I show you what you do to me when you only look at me.." He said
"Enough" .. I don't want to see and hear.. Thank you.... I said
He laughed.. "You are really cute"..
He showed me his mobile..
" So many photos all of me.. Are you STALKING" ..?.. I questioned
Why not..? Why do you keep sitting with Matthew and flying Kisses to him?.. He asked
Did you once think.. Your this attitude and behavior is killing me Softly..
Alright.. I am sorry.. And I kissed his "cheek, forehead, cheek, nose and lips.. "
I sat straight and looked at him.. "Are you still going to London..?"
He looked at me and said.. "You tell me"?
I want you to concentrate on your studies, career and still be friends.. I said
So you still don't want me..? He said with hurt in his eyes
I looked at him.. Do you think I go kissing each and every boys..? What's in your head..? You are the first.. Last I don't know..? Your career will be doomed if the news and all come to know that you are seeing someone.. You won't be able to concentrate on your studies.. Do you think now is the right age to marry..?
No.. Not at all!.. He said
So for now you enjoy your life.. Have all the fun.. I mean dancing, singing, eating, playing but not hurting anyone..Promise for heaven sake you won't ever do anything of hurting yourself,All of us love you, especially your mom, dad, brother, grandpa and myself...If something ever happens to you.
..? Time will show.. What I will do..? I said
He removed the clip of my hair and left my hair down. I love your hair.. He said and hugged me.
Listen I pulled him back, down the line if something goes wrong.. I cannot or you can't marry me.. Do whatever but you won't hurt yourself.. Just remember one thing I will love you for eternity..
I love you too.. He happily hugged me tight.
"Shall we sleep" .. I said
"Okay I will go ".. he said
"It is okay you can lie down with me only today.. You sleep the other side".. I said
"I want to hold you in my arms" he said
"I allowed him.. It felt good.. I could feel his strong secured arms.".
"Even if I don't get you, I will never ever get married to another person then you".."You have already made me whole" "I can live my live alone without you.. "
"Same here".."what do you mean" .. He asked
I don't expect much.. If I get to marry you.. I will be lucky.. If I don't.. I will be happy remaining a single without you. As I am contented having you now. This for lifetime is enough for me. "
And I smiled.." I will still have the chance to flirt with other handsome boys or men if I am single.".
" I will enjoy the second part with no regrets.." I said
He left my hold and got up from the bed..
You know something.." My elder brother likes you." .
"That's good for me" I said
Are you serious..? He intends proposing you.. He thinks you are smart and outrageous..?
"What a dramatic situation... Both brothers are in love with one girl..?"
Now it looks like I am the beauty pageant, all boys are behind me, no all rich handsome boys are behind me.. I would love to tell my stories to my kids
".. I said
Now he looked very angry.. "Don't take it as a joke.. The minute someone thinks of taking me from you.. I go insane"..
When I tell you.. I am yours.. It will remain till death do apart... I said
Even if I stop talking or disappear.. You will be always on my mind.. ".. I said
" Unless I get a more gorgeous guy then you.." I jokingly said
He pushed me to the wall and eyed me,you love playing games with me.. Blocking me with both his hands.. He said
I smiled.. He removed the hair from my face and kissed me till I was breathless..
I said.." You are breaking the rules.. Inamorato."
Angel.." To have you by my side.. I am ready to break all the rules..
" The rules remains.. I want to concentrate on studies.. Please.". I begged
" For you anything my angel".. He kissed on my forehead.
Whole night we were talking.. Morning around 4am,we went to sleep..
Today I thought of bunking college, So I slept till 8am. Had tea and helped aunty in preparing the breakfast..
She said.. She will be going to the market at 10am.
I thought.. Jarius's bike is standing outside.. Aunty will come to know..
I went on the top.. Saw Jarius was sleeping peacefully..
I told aunty that Jarius slept here in the guest room as it was too late so I told him to stay..
She said.. "Good.. He looked so tired and upset.. Which stupid girl dumped him..?"
Alright.. Don't upset him again by removing the same topic. Let him sleep and take rest.. I said..
I saw Stella's miss call. I messaged saying I am not going to college today. She said even I never went nor Jayden.. Cool, I said.
I told Stella even Jarius slept here yesterday after leaving us.
Oh.. How is he..?
Now he is still sleeping.. I said
I said" let's go to zoo or some park and enjoy.. "
Cool. Please tell everyone and tell all to not to remove the sensitive topic.. With Jarius..
Okay.. She said
What time at 12pm
I messaged boss.." Today not coming"
Around 10am Jarius got up.. He came down.. I made tea and gave him.
I asked.. "What you want for breakfast..?"
I immediately asked.. Bread, chapati, eggs.
Where is your aunt..? To the market and Nigel school.
He got up.. Came from behind and hugged me tightly and said in my ears.. "chocolate drizzled on your lips only for now.. Later on the entire body.."
I couldn't speak.. I freed myself and removed bitter gourd juice.. Which my Aunt drinks every day in the morning..?
I drank half the glass and went next to him and said.. "Your wish is my command"
He came near me and kissed me.. He realised but never left, on purpose he continuously smooched me and left me breathless.
Happy! Now.. I asked.
He smiled and nodded.
Listen around 12pm I have planned to go out to the zoo or park. Stella is informing everyone.
I wanted to spend the entire day with you.. He cried
Entire night was not enough.. I asked
He eyed me and said.." Nothing is enough of you.. "
Fulfill your horny needs with someone else.. I blurted
"Are you sure".. He asked
100%..I smiled
Till then aunty came in smiling..