"Volunteer " Part 13

I went towards the locker.. Opened by bag and gave him. He said thanks.
I said.. "You finish it. I don't want. I have already had snacks and tea".
I looked at him and said.. "Please don't get angry on me."
"I am still your friend and will always be". All The Best!!!. "
And I walked away.
As I was busy with other arrangements.
I never had time to look at myself.
Suddenly Jarius came and leaned towards me and said in my ears.." Put the top button properly.."
I immediately became cautious and put the front button.. I think in all the running. It must have come out..
I just uttered a "thanks."
He had walked away.
The play would start by 12..there was a big queue for the ticket..
I heard some commotion.. 2 girls were quarrelling.. Regardless they came first and she came later.
I went to cctv camera guard looking at the computer. I asked him to show the ticket section footage of 5mins before. The minute I saw. I went and told the other girl to step behind.
Or I will have to call the cops. She readily agreed and everything was quite.
It was nearing 12 the play was suppose to start in 5 minutes. Crowd in the auditorium was getting restless. Sir came on the mic. Spoke few enlighten words and the play started.. I saw the king and Queen on their throne. Oh.. Both looked good. When Elaina entered.. All the boys were whistling she looked like a fairy not forgetting Jarius he looked like a model, he saw me standing at the side entrance. All the girls went bouncer.
Very soon the play was coming to an end.. Jarius died first and then Elaina.
Oh.. Something is wrong.. The kissing scene was deleted.
Oh.. All looked disappointed.
It was 1pm..announcement was made lunch is served in the cafeteria.. Too crowded so I thought will go for the second round.. Let the participants eat first. So I went and stood in the campus..
Oh god... It was too hot.. I sweating like a pig...i took a newspaper and stood under the shade of tree fanning myself.. I saw Stella walking towards me.
I said you go to the cafeteria and have lunch.. I will go for the 2 round.. All won't be able to accommodate together.
You are doing the running around in the hot sun. I will wait with you.
I said okay.. Anyhow I wanted a company.. I saw Neil walking towards us in his shorts and T shirt.. He looked good. Stella eyed me and asked who... I said Neil.. I introduce Neil to Stella and Stella to her. He cracked so many jokes. We were laughing, till I caught my stomach.
I said Neil to stop... I can't take it anymore. Stella sat down laughing. It was too Hillarious. I heard Jayden and Jarius asking me with concern" are you alright...? "
Both looked tensed.. Jarius seemed like he will kill some one..
Oh... All the boys are in shorts and T shirt.
I looked at them and burst out laughing." You all look like football players"... I commented...
"Sometimes.. You can be too much..." Jarius remarked.. "Why were you holding your stomach Val..?"
Oh.. We were laughing our guts out.. Listening to his Humour...
Jayden.. Offered water.. I drank..
I said you have food.. We will go later.. Neil said even I will go later..
Same Jayden and Jarius said...
The second round had just begun.. I and Stella went and caught the place.. Asked the boys to bring the food.
I saw Jarius coming before with the table.. He gave me my plate.. And he sat next to me.. But before he asked me.. "May I..? .. I said" I don't mind but I think I am stinking.. ".." Even I stink when I play Volleyball, basketball and workouts.."
I nodded.. Till then Jayden, Neil, Jack and James..
Later Elaina and Marylyn too joined..
I said.. You all were awesome .. Great job..
They all said" thank you.".
Jack said.. Did You see the crowd going mad.. Looking at the hot couples..
Jayden and Jarius were furious...
To add fuel.. I and Stella too commented.." Oh both looked made for each other..". Jarius gave me a stern look.. I said" atleast say thank you..
You really looked good.. Even Jayden.. Stella looked like real king and queen. Elaina a beautiful fairy".. She blushed and "thanks "she said..
Jarius finished his food.. I and Stella were busy talking and eating.. All were sitting down relaxing having their desert..
I told Stella to come tomorrow as being a holiday.. We will watch movies.. She said" okay" Jayden brought for us desert... We both said "thanks". Jayden said... Why don't you all come to my house.. Let's watch movies and enjoy.. I eyed him meaning... He said you and I will sit and burn a candle romantic chocolate cake.. "Oh! yeah".. I exclaimed.
What say Stella...? Let's burn Jayden's house tomorrow...? Jarius laughed at my comment.. Stella said.. "I don't mind.."
Jayden.. "My father.. He will surely mind.."
Jarius.. Smiled.. He looked cute with the dimples on the side.. Oh.. Crap.. After so many days.. Today I noticed..
I looked at Jarius and said.. "Somebody is in good mood".. Lots of smiling..
At that Jayden.. "His wife ran away.. So he is happy.. ".
"Good sign.. All the girls.. Jarius is a free bird.. Anyone can date him.." ? I exclaimed..
Marylyn and many girls.. Looked at our Table..
James.. Out of nowhere... "All boys.. Form a line.. All the girls.. Kindly stand...
Elaina.." For what..?  "
" All the girls sitting on this table are available for date.. Choose before it is late.. "Jack proclaimed..
I formed the tissue in a ball and threw at him.. All the girls started throwing.. One by one.. Poor fellow ran away..
Jayden.. Stood.. That's true..Let's choose and he ran for his life.
We all burst out laughing.. Suddenly Sir appeared.. We greeted him..
He said.. "Even sir can choose" .. "We all screamed.."
He said.. "Sorry.. Was just joking.."..
"Anyhow.. I would like to thank all of you.. Especially the head, participants and volunteers..
Hope you all enjoy the evening fair.. There are games and eatables.. Kindly pratonize." . We all said together.." Thank you sir.. ".
I told Stella.
". I need to change and wash my face.. I am stinking.. I have carried one extra top.. Which we purchased from the mall. ".
We headed to the washroom..Washed my face nicely.. I changed my top.. Sprayed some perfume.. Combed my hair to a loose pony.. Stella changed to tight skirt and a crop top.. She looked stunning..
The boys has already changed.. To white T shirt.. All were in white T shirt.. They had decided before hand.. So it is easy to spot.. And all looked good..
Jayden.. "Girls.. Come on let's see who chooses whom.. We all look alike.. Kindly bestowed us with your charms and grace to the fair.."
Sorry Jayden.. "I am a royal bitch today.. Who is given the honour of keeping all foes away..".
I never knew Jarius was right behind me... He signed.. "Good.. All the Dogs will follow you.." in my ears.
I became self conscious and felt my neck was slightly deep..
I was shocked and said.. "I will have the honour to choose which Dog..charms me..?". And said in his ears..
"You choose your bitch...?"
Before he could say anything. . I said "bye.." And walked away.
Jarius."Too much" .. She will be the death of me one day "I thought..
And started walking.