Chapter 10: I Cannot Stop Looking at You

Jihyo's POV

"Uh... Hello. I'm your tour guide as requested by your manager.", the unknown girl smiled at us. "Your manager told me that I will tour you on our city."

"Geez. Can't you even knock on the door first?", Momo rolled her eyes as the girl bowed down.

"I'm really sorry. I was a bit distracted.", she apologized.

"Y/N...", I muttered under my breath.

"What did you say Ji?", Momo faced me.

"Huh? How did you know my name?", the girl was shocked.

"You know her Ji?", Momo asked me.

"Are you guys just going to stay here?", Nayeon interrupted us and she bowed on our tour guide. "Ah! Annyeong! I'm sorry about my members if they are being stubborn to you."

"Ah! No worries! We're about to go now.", Y/N bowed at Nayeon as we stood up and went outside.

"Y/N.", I went together with our tour guide.

"Eh?! How did you know me? I don't have my name tag!", she panicked when I talked to her.

"You don't know me? Are you acting out Y/N? We're childhood friends!", I told her.

"What? I know you because you're my idol but I don't know that we were childhood friends.", she said as one of her friends grabbed her.

"Jihyo! It seems like the two of you are close already! She looks friendly.", Nayeon talked to me.

"Yes, she was friendly.", I frowned.

Why is she being stupid? She acts like she doesn't know me at all. Is it because I changed my name that she didn't recognize me? But, people keeps on saying that my looks haven't changed.

"You're on deep thoughts.", Mina chuckled on my side. "Would you like to share? Is it about Momo and Dahyun?"

"Nope, it's not about them. I'm fine with them.", I smiled at Mina.

"You know being a leader is not that easy Mina.", Jeongyeon joined us. "If one member has a scandal, the leader would be also affected."

"So what's your plan Ji?", Mina asked me.

"I've got no plans but to eat this food.", I bought a street food and gave it to Jeongyeon and Mina.

"Ji! Buy me one too! That's unfair!", Momo dashed towards me and did her aegyo.

"Speaking of the devil.", Jeongyeon laughed.

"What? Who's the devil?", Momo tried to speak despite of her stuffed mouth.

"No one.", I patted Momo's back.

"Wait, Jihyo.", Mina pointed on something making us follow the direction of her fingertip. "Isn't that the one on your photo?"

"Photo? Oh yeah! Mina's right! You have a childhood photo with her Ji! The photo that fell!", Jeongyeon exclaimed.

"Aish. Guys. Don't talk anymore. Let's keep on going.", I walked away from them.

"But Ji! Don't you want to talk to her?", Jeongyeon asked me.

"Ahh! Our rude tour guide?", Momo said.

"She's your tour guide?", Mina asked Momo.

"Yes, she just went inside our room without knocking the door. So much hate."

"I warn you Momo. Maybe she's just so excited to see us that she forgot to do that.", I glared at Momo.

"Oh my gosh! Why are you defending her?", Momo pouted.