Chapter 30: You Idiot

Jihyo's POV

"What are you doing here?", I immediately said after I opened the front door.

"Where's my niece?", Y/N's aunt moved closer to me. "I know she went here. Where is she?"

"She's not here.", I lied. "You're mistaken. We haven't communicated anymore. How could we deal with each other then?"

Y/N's aunt observed around and studied my face. I tried to make my emotion serious so that she won't get anything.

"If I found out that she's staying here, you'll be doomed. Keep that in your mind Jisoo.", she slowly walked. "I'll do my best so that the two of you won't see each other anymore."

Why does she hate me so much? Can I bring back the time to discover why she acts like this? It's not enough reason to hate me just because of Y/N.

Me: You can come inside now. Your aunt has left already.

Y/N: Thanks! We'll be right there.

Y/N POV

"Minari!", I sat beside Mina who's still awake. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing.", she kept her phone and focused on me. "Why are you still awake?"

"Hmm. I'm just afraid that my aunt would come here anytime and grab me out.", I said. "I want to be awake and to be aware of my surroundings."

"You don't really have to worry.", Mina brushed my strand of hair to the side. "I'm here. I won't let that happen."

"Eh?"

"Oh! I'm sorry if I scared you too.", she suddenly kept her hand away.

"My aunt's scarier.", I laughed.

"Would you want to sleep beside me? I'll protect you."

"Should we go to sleep now?"

"Yes, let's go."

We walked towards the room and I noticed that Mina keeps on stealing glances. If I were to read her, she's struggling with something.

Mina's POV

I opened my phone again to read Y/N's fanfic. She's a great writer but I feel hurt with her story. Not because it's a sad story, it's because of something more complicated.

"Yah! You're reading my fanfic?", Y/N silently screamed. "Stop reading that."

"Oh! My baby is ashamed of her own work? Don't worry! It's a good story! I don't usually read but this is different.", I pinched her cheeks.

You are different, you idiot! Why are you doing this to me? I have to keep you close because of my plans but I don't have to fall for you.

"Why are you calling me baby?!", she complained.

"Shhh! You'll disturb the sleeping members!", I covered her mouth. "Don't you want me to call you baby?"

Are you blushing with my words? Why am I feeling the heat also? Am I flirting with you? I'm being such an idiot.

"Okay mommy.", she giggled.

"What?! You idiot.", I sighed. "Nevermind. Would you also write a fanfic about me, Y/N?"

"Would you want that?"

"It depends on you."

I waited for her reply but when I turned to her, she's snoring already. I find it cute which I shouldn't.