Chapter 20: Greedy

Y/N POV

"Wait, there's an icing on your hair.", Mina leaned on me to take the icing on my hair. "So I'm right, it's really an icing."

"Mina.", I called her name as she realized that our faces are near to each other.

"Oops. Sorry.", she backed away. "Happy Birthday again Y/N."

"So, Mina, why did you take me here?", I asked her as she smiled again.

"Uhh. I just want to give you this gift.", she said as she showed me a present. "I hope you'll like this."

"I hope that this is not expensive.", I said as she chuckled.

"You deserve more than that.", she smiled making my heartbeat go faster than ever.

What is she talking about? I'm not going to lose the bet if I'm going to end up with Mina right? I shouldn't let this trap me. She's the mysterious member who gives me this sweet feeling.

"Should we head back now? The members will doubt us if the two of us are missing in action.", she headed back as I followed her.

Jihyo's POV

I can't see them kissing. I shouldn't see them doing such things. I never thought that Mina would be like Momo and Dahyun. I never thought that Mina would like Y/N. But the most thing I don't understand was that, why does it seem like that scene crumpled my paper heart?

"Jihyo unnie! Have you seen the birthday girl? We forgot to take a picture together with her!", Tzuyu approached me making me forget what I'm thinking.

"She is with-", I was about to tell her but another person interrupted me.

"Ji! Where's Mina? Her mother called her. She left her phone to me.", Sana said as she showed me the phone with 7 missed calls.

"Give me that.", Mina grabbed the phone and went outside again.

"Hey! Y/N! There you are! I was looking for you! You should've a picture together with us!", Tzuyu held Y/N. "Sana! Kindly call Mina to come back here right now please. This picture taking would only cost her a minute."

"Yes, I'm already here.", Mina appeared again as she stood beside Y/N.

"Yah! Tzuyu! You are so tall! You should go on the back and let Jihyo stand beside Y/N!", Jeongyeon scolded Tzuyu making her frown.

"Yah! Jeongyeon! You should've told Tzuyu in a calm way. What a rude human being you are.", Nayeon punched Jeongyeon.

"Everybody! The timer is set to 10 seconds! Prepare yourselves now! Here I go.", Chaeyoung adjusted the camera and ran towards us. "Everybody! Say cheese!"

"Cheese!", we shouted.

"Cookies and cream!", we laughed as Y/N yelled a different word.

We looked at the picture and laughed again when we saw how funny our faces are just because of Y/N's distraction. This is a very fantastic photo. I liked it since I could feel everyone's happiness even if it's a stolen shot. But, there's one thing I didn't like about this photo, it's Mina looking at Y/N with a different emotion on her eyes. This photo tells a thousand words. I'm being greedy.

Y/N POV

"Y/N.", Mina called me as I was about to update another chapter. "What are you doing?"

"Eh? N-nothing.", I locked my phone and stared at her.

"Are you hiding something?", she pouted.