THE PICNIC DAY...

// There was some error in loading this chapter so re posting it again , hope you enjoy ;) //

                                                       Chapter-24

                                                  (  The Picnic Day....)

                                        And I said "I Love You" , she raised her head and started to look into my eyes. I could see happiness on her face . Her wet eyes indicated that she was waiting for this from past many days and she loves me the same way. 

" School stand at ease!!

Attention!!"

(Announcement from School Assembly. )

This broke the silence between us and we found that we were already late to Assembly  by 5 minutes , so both of us walked out to assembly. 

" Does she love me? , Did i do any mistake by telling first ? ,Why dint she say I Love you too? , Will she leave me now ? " All these  questions were killing me from inside but i kept quite. I dint even say John and Din as I am afraid that they will make fun of me . 

I dint see her neither in the interval nor in the lunch , however i felt very pathetic as she dint say " I Love You too...." somewhere I was unable to control so went down to her after 3.30pm and stood beside her. 

" So where did you go in the interval and lunch ? " ," Always busy with other section girls , Isn't it ? " she laughed. I was completely out of my mind . Firstly she completely ignored what i said in the morning and secondly she is making fun of me . This showed me how mysterious a girl can be.

" Six coke tins that is what you are going to bring tomorrow "John said after the school when we were chit chatting infront of my home. 

" Six?  Why ?" i asked.

"Tomorrow we are leaving to picnic bro" he said.

I realized we have to go to Picnic. It is a one day trip. They generally take us to some amusement Park in and around. Most of the time we need to spend in bus and as  the bus doesn't stop anywhere in between we bring all our junk food by our self.

Morning 5 O' clock Din was on phone asking me to get ready soon. I got myself ready by 6O'clock and moved to school .I was excited to see all the busses infront of my School , there were on a whole 8 busses.  

I moved into my classroom and found all my classmates already there  taking Photographs. I met John and Din . We all went outside ,while my girl was inside. We just had a chat with other class girls and now my girl was little depressed as i dint speak with her and moreover spoke with other girls. I tried to speak with her afterwards but she was not lenient to speak with me anymore. We got into Bus and unusually we were asked to sit with other section , who are considered to be our enemies right form Kindergarten. They already occupied the last seats and when our Don Varun entered in to bus they were pushed to front seats. I was staring at her all the time, but she dint give me a glance.  I somehow managed to get some space for me and my girl which was managed by my friends.

" I am Sorry," I said holding her hand. 

" AJ we are in bus ," she said

And I slowly left her hand, with almost tears in my eyes as I have never seen her so rude. I sat back in my seat very quietly.   We Reached to MT.Opera ,which is the amusement park by 10.00 O'clock. I dint dare to look at My girl. But somehow I tried to flatter her after winning a Teddy in a stall by giving it to her and she was reluctant in taking. I tried to sit beside her in Mary go Round but she refused. And all my day was spent to convince her someway and  evening was for water games and I missed her completely and started enjoying with all my friends.

" All of you get out of water , time is up now " Mrs. Alice shouted.

By the time we walked out of Mt.Opera I could see all the Girls standing out in line to get into bus, and my restless eyes started to search for my girl and i found her. She lad loose hair as they just played in water, I could see all the curly hair of my girl partly wet, and her beautiful face was glowing like a full moon. We all got inside the bus and I somehow managed to get a seat behind my girl.

By now my girl was a bit cool, so i tried to chat with her normally and luckily she responded very nicely, she said she liked the way i was running behind her all the Mt.Opera and that is the reason she acted that she was reluctant towards me. She indeed want me to be behind her all the time so it was all her Beautiful plan. 

Meanwhile i borrowed  a pen and wrote down 

AM

Sorry 

on each finger and showed it to her by putting my hand from my window to her window. she holded my hand ,took out a pen ,erased it and wrote something.

I opened my fingers and it read

" I 

Love 

YOU. "

                                The feeling at that moment cannot be explained in words, I was on cloud 9, I couldn't believe that it happened at last , I was smiling myself , i got my head out of bus and started shouting like hell. I continued to kept my head out of Bus window and called  my Girl , she kept her head out and I  Said her " I Love YOU ." She was blushing and suddenly the other classes guys in our bus started shouting my name along with my Girl, which made me loss my temper and we were almost reaching School back. Before i could do anything, i consoled my girl and by the time

Varun pulled one of the guys collar and got him out of Bus.

                                                                Chapter -25

                                                      ( Too many Complicated Things...........)