Chapter 1 ❤︎ Welcome to Starlight!

Please Remember These Things!

❤︎ Y/N Means Your Name

❤︎ F/N Means First Name

❤︎ L/N Means Last Name

❤︎ EA/C Means Ear Color

❤︎ T/C Means Tail Color

❤︎ E/C Means Eye Color

❤︎ H/C Means Hair Color

❤︎ N/N Means Nick Name

❤︎ POV Means Point of View

Now Enjoy the Story

Your POV

I walked off the plane with my suitcase. I let out a sigh. Starlight Wonderland. I was excited but, I couldn't show it here. I'd make a fool out of myself!

I wanted to meet up with old friends. I heard they were here, weren't they? I suddenly got even more excited thinking about my friends here. In high school I met a couple of werewolves. Blaze, Ryland and Dottie. I heard there was another werewolf with those three there that I never met. The old alpha male.

Dottie was the alpha female the final year, I always went to her. I don't know who the other alpha was, the alpha male.

My EA/C ears flicked as someone bumped into me. "Watch it werewolf!" Snapped the human as they walked off. My ears pinned to my head. I dealt with this my whole life.

I walked cautiously toward the hotel my parents gave me. It was my birthday a couple weeks ago. I turned 20. It was special. My parents owned a hotel in Starlight Wonderland, they handed it over to me and gave me tickets. Several of them. They said to keep them so I could come whenever I pleased.

I decided yesterday I wanted a break from reality, to relax. So I came for the first time. And it really was as beautiful as I imagined, maybe even more beautiful. I breathed in the wonderful scents.

Once I reached the hotel which was quite near the airport, I checked in as myself. They let me a room for free, of course, I was the owner. I unpacked and sighed. It was already sunset and the parks were gonna close soon, no point in going now.

When I went down to the lobby to grab a snack, I heard some voices talking. I heard them closely, my ears pricked.

"I can't believe F/N L/N, the owner of this establishment, is a werewolf!" One whispered. "I know, right? Why did we check in here? We should've checked beforehand! Are you sure there aren't multiple werewolf furs around here? Like.. Shedding? I don't know!" "Should we ask?" "That'd be rude!"

My eyes teared up. I sighed and went back to my room. I put on my pajamas after taking off my clothes and snuggled into my bed.

In The Morning

I woke up, stretching. I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes out of the closet I put my clothes in. I stepped into the shower the hotel provided and took a quick shower, blow drying my hair and putting my clothes and shoes on. I brushed my hair and walked out, putting my ears and tail away.

Whenever I do that, people don't seem to cower. Weird.

I walked out of the hotel and inhaled the scents. I grabbed my wallet and looked at the money I had. I had some money, but not to much. I better not waste it.

I was walking aimlessly. I was only at the main resort.

I looked down at my phone before I tripped. I was wearing short shorts so, when I tripped I scraped my knee.

"Ow!!" I shouted, my ears and tail appearing.

"Are- Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" Said a soft, apologetic voice.

My knees were bleeding. "Y-Yeah!" I replied, getting up, smiling.

I put my hand on someone else's as they helped me up. "You're helping a werewolf?" I asked, not seeing who I was talking to.

When I opened my eyes the person looked confused. It was a he, and his ears twitched. He was a werewolf too! He had green ears and tail with green hair. He was wearing a striped shirt. He was adorable!

"Daniel, I-" Began a more masculine voice as he ran over. He had red hair and multi-colored eyes.

"Blaze!!" I shouted, running up and squeezing him tightly, Blaze laughed. "Y/N!?" He shouted.

"Oh my Irene it's been to long!" I said, my tail wagged wildly. "You're so right!!" Grinned Blaze.

"You know this girl, Blaze?" Asked the boy. "Yeah!! Daniel, this is Y/N, Y/N, this is Daniel!" Blaze introduced us. "Hi Daniel!" I smiled.

"Oh, Y/N, your knees!! What happened?" Asked Blaze. "I accidentally tripped her.." Mumbled Daniel.

"Did you say you were sorry?" Asked Blaze suspiciously. "Yeah!" He said, smiling. "Yeah, he did, it's all okay Blaze!" I said. Before I knew it, some other werewolves ran the corner. I noticed two.

"Dottie! Ryland!" I shouted. "Y/N!!" They shouted in sync. "Who is this?" Asked a female, she put her hands on her hips and looked at me. "Maria, Aaron, this is Y/N, Y/N this is Maria and Aaron. Aaron is our alpha!" Said Blaze.

"Which one of you were the alpha male at Pheonix Drop High?" I asked, looking around. At the same time Daniel and Aaron spoke. "Me!" I obviously was confused. "I was alpha male with Dottie, Aaron was alpha male the rest.." Explained Daniel.

"Oh! Good to know!" I said, grinning.

"Hey, Y/N, tomorrow we're going to dinner at 5. Wanna come?" Asked Daniel. "It's my way of saying sorry!"

"Of course!" I replied. "Free food- I mean, that's so thoughtful of you!" I said quickly. "I know right? Good idea Daniel!" Said Blaze.

All the werewolves ran off as we said goodbyes. Maria shot me a look before running off.

What's up with her?