Chapter 5 ❤︎ She's a Werewolf Though

Please Remember These Things!

❤︎Y/N Means Your Name

❤︎F/N Means First  Name

❤︎L/N Means Last Name

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name

❤︎POV Means Point of View

Your POV

It has been a couple of days since the incident with Daniel, or should I say Maria. But I don't know- it was unconfirmed whether or not she has done it.

I refuse to go out of my room, still a little shaken up after the event. Why do I care so much? I'm still questioning my feelings.. Do I love Daniel? That's all I've been thinking about.

At this point, remembering him holding me in his arms and then hugging me close to him made me blush. He makes me blush.

Occasionally Blaze comes over to bring breakfast. Blaze was my best best friend, Dottie and Ryland being my best friends. Sometimes when Blaze brings breakfast he brings Dottie, or Ryland, or even Daniel.

I heard a knock on my door, I immediately knew who it was.

"Come in!" I shouted. My voice was raspy from all the yelling and crying I did.

I heard the door knob twist and I heard the door open, when I looked over I saw no Blaze. I saw green hair and green ears, and eventually, a green tail. When he looked over, I saw his beautiful blue eyes. It was Daniel.

"Daniel.." I mumbled. My voice hurt when I talked.

"Shhh.." He mumbled.  Hearing his voice made me smile.

Daniel walked over with a bag, it was tacos.  My E/C eyes brightened up and I shot straight up and I jumped out of bed. My T/C tail wagged. Daniel grinned. "Can I have some too? I brought extra and everyone took one except me.." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

I nodded. and whispered, not wanting to hurt my voice. "Of course you can have some."

We sat down on my bed and opened the bag, I grabbed a taco and unwrapped it. It was a soft taco, those were my favorite!

I bit into it and quickly ate it. Daniel barely even grabbed one when I ate half of my taco. "How do you eat that fast!?" He said, surprised. I talked with my mouth full. "When it comes to favorite foods, I'm all over it!"

After breakfast, we threw away out leftovers.

Daniel's POV

I sighed looking at her. Y/N was going into her bathroom and doing something. She said she was grabbing her phone or, something. I can't remember.