Chapter 9 ❤︎ Sick

Please Remember These Things!

❤︎ Y/N Means Your Name

❤︎F/N Means First Name

❤︎L/N Means Last Name

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name

❤︎POV Means Point of View

Daniel's POV

Y/N ended up falling asleep, her head on one of my legs. She looked really cute, but something was bugging her in her dreams, I knew it had something to do with the events that happened today, I just knew it.

Blaze wasn't like this, though. I decided to text blaze

B - Blaze D - Daniel

D - Hi Blaze!

B - Hey!! What's up?

D - Do you remember what happened earlier today?

B - I've been in bed all day, so.. No..?

D - Wydm? You and Maria were kind of chasing me and Y/N? What do you mean you were in bed all day?

B - I didn't do that, I think you're mistaking me with someone else Daniel

D - No, you have a blue eye and green eye and red hair and a scar above your nose and grayish blackish ears and tail! It fits you perfectly!!

B - Where are you right now??

D - I'm at (Katelyn and Travis' address here)

B - I'll be right over, we need to talk.

I heard a knock at the door. I assumed it was Blaze. Y/N woke up, rubbing her eyes. "Huh- who.." She began, before looking towards me. "D-Daniel!!" She squeaked, blushing. I laughed slightly before getting up, rubbing her head. She was swarming me with questions for a couple seconds before I think she remembered what happened today. She sighed.

I opened the door and let Blaze in, as it was Blaze. Y/N looked scared and she crawled back a little bit.

"It's okay, Y/N. He's not going to hurt you." I grinned. "What happened?" Blaze asked. I explained the whole situation.

"A impasta!!" Yelled Blaze. "Imposter." Corrected Y/N. "No, it's impasta. im-pasta." "No, it's imposter Blaze!!" "That's what I said, impasta!" Blaze yelled back. They argued like this. I just sat there and thought.

Was that really the real Maria if that wasn't a real Blaze? I decided to do the same thing with Maria. I texted her, but her texts seemed off. She remembered meeting me and Y/N at a icecream parlor, but she immediately deleted the text message and said 'idk'. That was the real Maria, wasn't it? So who was the Blaze?