Chapter 17 ❤︎ Family Matters

❤︎ Y/N Means Your Name❤︎

❤︎F/N Means First Name❤︎

❤︎L/N Means Last Name❤︎

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color❤︎

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color❤︎

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color❤︎

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color❤︎

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name❤︎

❤︎POV Means Point of View❤︎

Your POV

I laid in my bed in my temporary bedroom. I felt like my world was falling apart.

Then, there was a knock on my door.

"Hello?" I muttered. I heard my mother. "Y/N, sweetie? It's me." She cooed. "Come in." I muttered. My mother entered. "Sweetie, I have great news!" My mother said, a wide smile on her face. I sat up.

"What?"

My mother grinned. "Your father gave your boyfriend, what was his name- Daniel? Permission to date you!" She said, her face bright. I think I was drooling. I stared at her. "What?" I said, surprised. My father would never do this.. Or at least I thought he would never do this.

"Also, me and your father talked. When you're done with your week at being at the resort in your hotel, your father got a boat for you so you can ride back to the island and you can see your boyfriend again and stay with him. Isn't that exciting?" My mother said, her face still beaming.  She was practically jumping up and down.

"Really? Father did this?" I was still utterly shocked. My father did this? My father? My father was usually so mean, so stern, and so 'business'-y. I can't believe he'd do, well, this.

Then I felt the boat we were on begin to move, and my stomach twisted. I'd have to wait a week. This was gonna be a terrible week.

Aaron's POV

I heard screams of pain coming from upstairs. I ran up. "Aph? Are you okay?" I asked as I bursted through the door.

"Does it LOOK like I'm okay?!" Aphmau said through gritted teeth, sweating. I examined the bite-mark on her neck. How was I going to hide this from everyone? All of our friends?

"I-I'm sorry!" I stuttered quickly. "I. Just. NEED. Some. Time- Time. To. RELAX." She managed to say, surprisingly. Her voice actually scared me. It was so pain-filled and violent. "O-Okay!" I said, staring at her, my eyes wide with horror. What if she died? No, she wouldn't- couldn't- die. I didn't turn her with my eyes.

"LEAVE." Aphmau grunted. I nodded quickly and stormed out of the room, closing the door carefully and locking it. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Oh no.." I mumbled under my breath, walking downstairs and towards the door, opening it. "Uh, hello?" I muttered before I even saw who it was.

Green hair, green tail, green ears, blue eyes- Daniel?

"Uhh.. Hey Daniel. Where's the pack?" I asked before he said anything. Usually the pack was with him!

"Hey alpha! I just came here to bring you some news!" He barked, not even answering my question. "Oh, okay.." I muttered, I was confused. I heard another scream of pain- oh no. "What was that?" Daniel asked. Although he didn't seem suspicious- he would be suspicious soon.

"Oh, nothing.." I muttered.

"Okay..." Daniel said in almost a whisper. "We should go out to talk, come on!" I said, practically pushing Daniel out of the house. "Why?" He asked with a 'oof' as I pushed him. "Well, the weather is just great today!" I said with a fake grin. I think it was one of those 'nervous grins' because Daniel squinted at me suspiciously.

"But it looks like it's gonna rain, though.." Daniel responded suspiciously, looking up. He was right. The clouds were dark and stormy. "Uhh.." I couldn't think of anything. "We're gonna go to a place to eat!" I said almost instantly, grabbing his wrist and waddling off.

Where to go, where to go...

I didn't know where to go!

Daniel's POV

Alpha was acting really suspicious.. I was going to tell him about how N/N had to go back to the main resort because of family issues- for a week, at least. And to ask him to keep it a secret.

He was our alpha, he had the right to know. Oh, N/N is going to kill me if she found out I told alpha. "We can go to the taco stand. The benches have umbrellas, unless you have a place picked out." I muttered. I was kind of hoping to go to get tacos. That's where me, N/N, Dottie, Blaze and Rylan were earlier before the situation happened. I didn't get to eat my tacos to my full extent.

"Right, right! That's where I was going!" Alpha laughed. Wow... Alpha sure was acting strange. What if he was hiding something? Nah, he couldn't be! He's our alpha! He would never hide anything from us!

"But the taco stand is the other way.." I muttered, pointing behind us. "Haha, I was going the long way!!" Alpha laughed again.. He sounded nervous.

He turned around and started wandering the other way.

We reached the taco stand. No one was there, probably because of the weather. We got tacos and sat at a bench. It began pouring rain. My ears were gonna be soaked once we exited the safety of the umbrella.

"Well.." I began. "N/N had to leave the island for bus- family matters for the time being. She'll only be gone for a week, then she'll be back. At least that's what I heard. Please don't tell anyone and keep it a secret, I don't want word to spread around." I explained. Alpha carefully and slowly nodded to every word I said as he munched on his taco.

"I see.." He mumbled. "Okay. Is there a excuse we're using for her disappearance?" He asked. "Uhhh.." I didn't think that far ahead. "We can say she's out shopping, and comes back only really late, and leaves early morning." Alpha offered. "Okay!" I barked.

Maria's POV

I was soaked, but I grinned devilishly. I heard every word. Y/N, gone? On family matters? Oh, I'll get the word out. Ruin her reputation. And sweep Daniel off of his feet.

Perfect...