Chapter 20❤︎Me and You

Before we begin, I'd just like to say that this chapter may involve hospital related things, death and blood. If you're sensitive to these types of things, you may want to skip this chapter. Thank you.

❤︎ Y/N Means Your Name❤︎

❤︎F/N Means First Name❤︎

❤︎L/N Means Last Name❤︎

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color❤︎

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color❤︎

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color❤︎

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color❤︎

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name❤︎

❤︎POV Means Point of View❤︎

Your POV

"Thanks." And with that, I was heading out to deal with Maria.. Was I going to fight her? Kill her?

I don't know... But I was going to do something. There was a cave behind the house? Huh. I saw it, but it was quite a bit ways away. I began to make my way over there. I heard giggling.

"She's such a stupid priss... Finally she'll be dealt with!" I heard a voice cackle. Maria.

I entered the cave carefully, my footsteps light.

"Daniel will be mine.. All mine! After he hears what a absolutely trashy person Y/N is!" Maria grinned. I jumped out.

"Maria!" I spat, my voice echoing throughout the cave. It wasn't much. There was a lantern and a small stream going through the cave. "Gah- Oh, it's you.. How'd you know where this was? Why are you here?" Maria spat.

"I could ask you the same thing.." I cooed. I slowly stepped towards her. "I'm ending everything. Once and for all." I narrowed my eyes. Maria stepped back.

"Are you wanting to fight me?" Maria narrowed her eyes. "You'll regret it, puppy. Get out." Maria growled.

I continued stepping towards her. "I'm no sissy. I'm going to deal with you and all the antics you've done to ruin my life."

I didn't know what Maria had up her sleeve, but she seemed rather smug about it all.

Maria began stepping towards me. "Alright, then, we'll fight." Maria cackled. She pulled out a knife. It looked very sharp. She pricked her finger with it, blood dripping down her hand. She was proving how sharp it was.

My eyes widened, but there was no going back.

Maria jumped at me, pinning me down. I kicked her off, running after her. I threw a punch at her, throwing her off guard, her stumbling to the ground. I pressed my foot to her stomach, stomping on her.

Maria coughed, but wiggled out of my grasp, slashing at me with her knife. There was a scratch on me, a rip in my shirt. Blood could be seen around the shirt, staining it.

I let out a cough, giving her the back-hand slap, throwing her to the ground again, but she rolled away, jumping back up.

I ran at her, throwing a punch at her, and another punch, doing basically a combo move. Maria reacted quickly, slashing at me with her knife again, attempting to stab me, but I dodged, jumping back.

"Get over here, you little mole-rat!" Maria screeched, kicking me in the stomach, throwing me back into the cave wall, me stumbling onto the ground of the cave wall.

"Goodbye, Y/N..." Maria cooed, stabbing me in my stomach.

Everything went black.

I felt blood drip down my face from my mouth.

I heard cackles from Maria.

Was this the end?

Where was Blaze?

Where was Dottie?

Where was Rylan?

Where was Daniel?

I let out a frail cough, blood spurting out, but that was the final action I felt the strength to do.

I heard footsteps exit the cave.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

No one was there.

Tears swelled my eyes.

This is how I die.

This is where I die.

Because of my stupidness.

I opened my eyes slightly, looking down at the knife. I pulled it out with a cough, more blood spurting out of my mouth.

Goodbye, world.

Daniel's POV

Me, Dottie and Rylan were playing Go-Fish.

Maria entered the house, a smug, pleased look upon her face. She walked towards me in my chair, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hey sweetheart~." She cooed. I was creeped out.

"Uhh... Get off me, Maria. What do you want?" I asked suspiciously, turning around in my chair.

"I just wanted to see you, that's all!" Maria purred. Where was Y/N? "Where's N/N?" Maria laughed a bit. "Oh, she's gone." I immediately got up, Dottie getting up as well. "Where is she!?" I spat, grabbing Maria's shirt.

"I mean- I don't know!" Maria looked shocked. "What's happening?" Rylan said quietly, getting up.

"Rylan, Dottie, follow me!" I demanded, running out of the door, Dottie and Rylan following me.

I ran to the cave, entering it.

There I saw it.

N/N.

"Y/N!!" I screamed, running to her side, hugging her. "Y/N, say something, please.." I gasped.

I heard something.

"Daniel... It's just me and you now, isn't it?" Y/N said with a cough.

"Y/N, it's going to be okay, we're gonna get you somewhere safe.." I choked out a sob, picking her up, my hands now bloodied.

"I-I" Dottie was in utter shock. "I know where the hospital is.." Dottie said. "Follow me, quick!" Me, Dottie and Rylan were now running, panicking.

We reached the hospital, getting her into the emergency room.

"Excuse me.. You'll have to leave the room.." The doctor said to me, Rylan and Dottie. "B-But I'm her boyfriend!" I protested. "I'm sorry, but she may be under immense stress. Go get cleaned up. Your hands are all.. Disgusting." The doctor pointed out. I sighed, me, Rylan and Dottie exiting the room and me and Rylan entering the bathroom.

I washed my hands as I began crying again, Rylan patting my shoulder.

"N/N didn't deserve this.. She just wanted everyone to be happy.. For me to be happy.." I choked out. Rylan had a sympathetic glare in his eyes.

"Will she be okay, Rylan?" I looked over to my friend, basically pleading. "The doctor said she might die from blood loss.. I'm sure everything will be okay, though.." Rylan pulled me into a hug, me sobbing into his shoulder. When we exited the bathroom, Dottie was right there waiting for us.

"I just got news that Y/N has to be transported to another more advanced hospital back at home.." Dottie mumbled. "For half a year." Dottie sighed. I was crying again.

"Why.. Why did this have to happen to her!?" I mumbled, covering my eyes with my arm.

"It's okay, Daniel.. She'll be okay.." Dottie patted my arm as we all exited the hospital.